SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF *P220 ST**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF *P220 ST** Login/Join 
posted
**SPF** #2 P220 ST , Short reset trigger kit, NS, Solid guide rod, Barrel looks newer than the other parts. probably was replaced as some point.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: iim1awh,

Posts: 683 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Offer sent for both.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 473 | Location: Idawahio | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still have the original trigger with the 220? I assume by SRT, you mean short reach trigger? Or does it have the short reset trigger?

Posts: 6441 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I updated the original post to be more clear, I was referring to the Short reset trigger kit.

Andy

Posts: 683 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email/offer sent on P220

Disappointing women since the 1970's

Posts: 1115 | Location: SC | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent another offer, this time on just he P220.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 473 | Location: Idawahio | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All emails responded to, Both still available.

Thanks,

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Interested in any trades?

Posts: 11391 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What caliber is the 228.
Will you take $500 shipped.

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Interested in any trades?

Thanks but not looking for trades at this time

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Jim:
What caliber is the 228.
Will you take $500 shipped.

Thanks for the offer but I will pass.
p228 is a 9mm

posted Hide Post
Does it come with the non SRT parts?

Posts: 6441 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
Does it come with the non SRT parts?

Unfortunately not

ThNks,

posted Hide Post
I'll take the P220 for $624 shipped as discussed.

Shoot me an email so I know how to pay you.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Revolution37:
I'll take the P220 for $624 shipped as discussed.

Shoot me an email so I know how to pay you.

Email set, P220ST sold pending funds

posted Hide Post
What kind of sights on the 228?

Posts: 4175 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Original dot the i config

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iim1awh:
Shipping will be an additional $25 if your FFL will accept from a private individual or $50 if it needs to go FFL to FFL per pistol.

#1 W. German P228 KD date code, finish ware, clean rails, Comes as shown. $599

**SPF** #2 P220 ST , Short reset trigger kit, NS, Solid guide rod, Barrel looks newer than the other parts. probably was replaced as some point.

offer sent on p228

Shoot first, ask questions later!!

Posts: 126 | Location: Deleware | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does the 228 have all matching numbers since its a 93 frame, slide, and barrel

Posts: 6 | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P228 went back in the safe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: iim1awh,