SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF *P220 ST**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF *P220 ST** Login/Join 
posted
**SPF** #2 P220 ST , Short reset trigger kit, NS, Solid guide rod, Barrel looks newer than the other parts. probably was replaced as some point.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: iim1awh,

Posts: 707 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Offer sent for both.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 531 | Location: Idawahio | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still have the original trigger with the 220? I assume by SRT, you mean short reach trigger? Or does it have the short reset trigger?

Posts: 6938 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I updated the original post to be more clear, I was referring to the Short reset trigger kit.

Andy

Posts: 707 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email/offer sent on P220

Disappointing women since the 1970's

Posts: 1115 | Location: SC | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent another offer, this time on just he P220.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 531 | Location: Idawahio | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All emails responded to, Both still available.

Thanks,

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Interested in any trades?

Posts: 12466 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What caliber is the 228.
Will you take $500 shipped.

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Interested in any trades?

Thanks but not looking for trades at this time

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Jim:
What caliber is the 228.
Will you take $500 shipped.

Thanks for the offer but I will pass.
p228 is a 9mm

posted Hide Post
Does it come with the non SRT parts?

Posts: 6938 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
Does it come with the non SRT parts?

Unfortunately not

ThNks,

posted Hide Post
I'll take the P220 for $624 shipped as discussed.

Shoot me an email so I know how to pay you.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Revolution37:
I'll take the P220 for $624 shipped as discussed.

Shoot me an email so I know how to pay you.

Email set, P220ST sold pending funds

posted Hide Post
What kind of sights on the 228?

Posts: 4336 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Original dot the i config

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iim1awh:
Shipping will be an additional $25 if your FFL will accept from a private individual or $50 if it needs to go FFL to FFL per pistol.

#1 W. German P228 KD date code, finish ware, clean rails, Comes as shown. $599

**SPF** #2 P220 ST , Short reset trigger kit, NS, Solid guide rod, Barrel looks newer than the other parts. probably was replaced as some point.

offer sent on p228

I'm just a waste of bandwidth...
P220st
P220 sport
p226/mk25
p239
p228
sig mpx
sig556

Posts: 158 | Location: Deleware | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does the 228 have all matching numbers since its a 93 frame, slide, and barrel

Posts: 7 | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P228 went back in the safe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: iim1awh,