SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Dan Wesson ECO 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Dan Wesson ECO 9mm Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
Prefer Factory NIB but would be willing to consider almost new, great condition ECO 9mm.

Posts: 2543 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
Check this website regularly. They are all sold out now, but close enough to the DW Factory to restock occasionally. https://oakhillguns.com/

Check with this Sporting Goods Store. It's located in the same small town where Dan Wesson makes 1911's. Mayhood's Sporting Goods.
Their website doesn't really show what they have in stock. https://mayhoods.com/
You'll likely need to call Mayhood's to check what they have in stock. 607-334-2001 Ask for Mike or Katie.
FYI: Mayhood's isn't inexpensive...

I would have sent this info to your email, but you don't seem to have one in your profile.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1039 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
cee_Kamp,

Many thanks for the info you provided. I removed my profile email addy after receiving some interesting chatter, which may have originated on the forum. Frustrating, after posting for 18 years on SF to have to do that... but the intelligence you provided is again, greatly appreciated.

Posts: 2543 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 9mm DW ECO in excellent condition that I would be willing to sell. If interested my email is in my profile.

Posts: 501 | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
caryc - I attempted to send an email but my Outlook is saying that Hotmail.com is no longer valid as an email account server? I googled this issue and there were reports that Outlook and Hotmail migration has occurred, so users are experiencing this issue as of Jan 1st.

I'll update my profile with my email addy so you can reach me directly, as I am interested in the DW ECO you're willing to sell.

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I have one in very good condition if you are still looking.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4421 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post