SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Marlin 45-70 GBL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marlin 45-70 GBL Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
I am parting with a few seldom shot guns.

P220 Match Stainless Elite 220-R5-45-MSE. 200 rounds fired fired through it. Immaculate condition Original box and manual with 2 magazines included. $1100.00 shipped FFL to FFL lower 48 (SOLD)

P229 9mm Legion E29R-9-Legion 50 rounds fired through it. Immaculate condition. Comes with manual, 3 Magazines (two still in wrap), Original box and Legion box with coin. $975.00 Shipped FFL to FFL lower 48 (SOLD)

Henry Big Boy .357/.38 Lever Action Rifle H006M. Immaculate condition. 100 rounds through it. Complete with original box and manual. $650.00 shipped lower 48 (SOLD)

Marlin 1895 GBL 45-70 GOVT Lever Action Rifle. Immaculate condition, Beautiful grain. 20 rounds through it. I installed a XS Sights Rail with Ghost Ring (ML1001 5 $180.00). Comes Complete with original sights and manual. $650.00 FFL to FFL lower 48.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommydogg,

Beth Greene

Posts: 7798 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Henry Big Boy, please.

Posts: 1104 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Email sent

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7624 | Location: Bristow, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
I’ll take the Henry Big Boy, please.

This is what I get for getting busy at the end of the day at work. Frown

Edmond

Posts: 10765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
The Henry is sold!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7798 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent on marlin.

I just wanted to test out the signature line!

Posts: 3329 | Location: Oahu | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you’re okay with my email I’ll take the Marlin

Posts: 3329 | Location: Oahu | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tommy, I'm interested in both of your Sigs... Will PM you contact info. lee

quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
I am parting with a few seldom shot guns.

P220 Match Stainless Elite 220-R5-45-MSE. 200 rounds fired fired through it. Immaculate condition Original box and manual with 2 magazines included. $1100.00 shipped FFL to FFL lower 48

P229 9mm Legion E29R-9-Legion 50 rounds fired through it. Immaculate condition. Comes with manual, 3 Magazines (two still in wrap), Original box and Legion box with coin. $975.00 Shipped FFL to FFL lower 48

Edited to add; email sent!

Posts: 3 | Registered: March 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
If you’re okay with my email I’ll take the Marlin

I got the email, replying.

Beth Greene

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
UPDATE: Henry: sold, Sig P220 Sold, Sig P229 Sold, Probable Deal on Marlin.

Beth Greene

posted Hide Post
Payment sent for Marlin

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Marlin sold!

Beth Greene