SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS M1A mags ***sold***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS M1A mags ***sold*** Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
Going through some boxes and found these- parted with my Socom16 and don’t plan on another M1A variant for now. Up for grabs are 6 20 round mags and one factory (unmarked) 10 rounder that came with my Socom16 back in 2005. 5 of the 20 rounders are Borg Warner BRW S-1 mags, and one is an OM Olin Mathieson (Winchester). All are in very good or better condition. $140 via USPS money order with free shipping to states that allow them. First “I’ll take it” gets them. Email in my profile.

grab screenshot

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gearhounds,

“We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing”.

Posts: 12160 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to split the 10 rounder from the rest. I would be interested.

Posts: 304 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
We’ll give it a few days and then perhaps.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing”.

Posts: 12160 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the consideration.

posted Hide Post
Email inbound!

Posts: 425 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Reply sent

posted Hide Post
I will take the six 20rd mags per our emails - thank you!

Posts: 425 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
They’re yours sir!

Karpteach- we will come up with something on the 10 rounder- email sent.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Maybe check your spam folder? I show a sent message to the address in your profile in my email.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Karpteach- send an email to the one in my profile- then I can reply directly. For whatever reason the email I sent to what you have listed in your profile did not work.

posted Hide Post
I sent three different emails. Hopefully, one works. Thank you.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
All three as it turns out- replied.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 10 round mag as we discussed. Thank you for your patience.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Glad it worked out- all mags sold.