SIGforum
WTS M1A mags ***sold***

This topic can be found at:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/2260006574

October 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
gearhounds
WTS M1A mags ***sold***
Going through some boxes and found these- parted with my Socom16 and don’t plan on another M1A variant for now. Up for grabs are 6 20 round mags and one factory (unmarked) 10 rounder that came with my Socom16 back in 2005. 5 of the 20 rounders are Borg Warner BRW S-1 mags, and one is an OM Olin Mathieson (Winchester). All are in very good or better condition. $140 via USPS money order with free shipping to states that allow them. First “I’ll take it” gets them. Email in my profile.

grab screenshot

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gearhounds,

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”- Joe Biden
October 15, 2020, 06:08 PM
Karpteach
If you want to split the 10 rounder from the rest. I would be interested.
October 15, 2020, 07:22 PM
gearhounds
We’ll give it a few days and then perhaps.

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”- Joe Biden
October 15, 2020, 07:33 PM
Karpteach
Thank you for the consideration.
October 16, 2020, 11:29 AM
Creeping_Death
Email inbound!
October 16, 2020, 12:09 PM
gearhounds
Reply sent

October 16, 2020, 10:29 PM
Creeping_Death
I will take the six 20rd mags per our emails - thank you!
October 17, 2020, 04:39 AM
gearhounds
They’re yours sir!

Karpteach- we will come up with something on the 10 rounder- email sent.

October 18, 2020, 08:51 PM
gearhounds
Maybe check your spam folder? I show a sent message to the address in your profile in my email.

October 21, 2020, 12:31 PM
gearhounds
Karpteach- send an email to the one in my profile- then I can reply directly. For whatever reason the email I sent to what you have listed in your profile did not work.

October 22, 2020, 04:16 PM
Karpteach
I sent three different emails. Hopefully, one works. Thank you.
October 22, 2020, 07:45 PM
gearhounds
All three as it turns out- replied.

October 22, 2020, 08:01 PM
Karpteach
I’ll take the 10 round mag as we discussed. Thank you for your patience.
October 23, 2020, 05:11 AM
gearhounds
Glad it worked out- all mags sold.