SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    $OLD: NIB Benchmade 3320 Pagan AUTO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$OLD: NIB Benchmade 3320 Pagan AUTO Login/Join 
Picture of TRMN8R
posted
As-stated in the title: want-to-sell my Benchmade 3320 Pagan automatic. It is EXACTLY like what you see available here on BM's website:

http://www.benchmade.com/3320.html

Mine IS "NIB", but I'll be more than happy to provide additional pics, if requested. I haven't used it to cut ANYthing, so the double-edged (not single-edged) 154CM steel is still factory sharp! But I freely admit I have deployed the blade a time or two; you just can't not do it if you have one of these!

Truly complete, and new-in-box with paperwork and a MOLLE®-compatible ballistic nylon case. There is a negligible bit of shelf wear to the cardboard box (it was that way when I bought it); but other than that, everything else about this knife is perfect.

Just FYI: the ONLY reason I'm selling is a deal popped up for a 10-year Anniversary Infidel I couldn't say "no" to, so I've gotta' free up some cash from SOMEwhere. As you can see on BM's website, retail price on this model is $430, plus $30.50 sales tax, and $12.50 shipping; that'd be right at $473 DELIVERED. Best price I've seen on-line elsewhere is $350 DELIVERED; gotta' say that's one hell of a discount!

Even so, to (hopefully) move this quickly, I'm only asking $315 $300 SHIPPED/OBO. Payment preferred via PayPal (either via "discreet" payment OR add 3.5% to cover fees if invoiced-direct). I'll also accept a money order (USPS only), if needed.

Lastly, I don't know EVERY state's laws, so please ensure you know your own, as well as the legality of purchasing and owning an auto blade before claiming it.

As always, first "I'll take it!" by PM or directly in the thread by time-stamp gets it.

Thanks in advance,

-TRM

***P.S. BTW, I also have a LNIB Benchmade 4300BK CLA drop-point AUTO available which I had listed here previously:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...110075124#2110075124

so please ensure to check that out, as well. Price for it is still the last/lowest price ($190 DELIVERED/OBO) I listed it for. If feasible, I might (and I stress "might") be able to work out an even better "combo" deal!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TRMN8R,

HK45c
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
Kimber PRO Carry H.D.
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 563 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
Added "OBO".

Just LMK,

-TRM

HK45c
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
Kimber PRO Carry H.D.

Posts: 563 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRMN8R:

***P.S. BTW, I also have a LNIB Benchmade 4300BK CLA drop-point AUTO available which I had listed here previously:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...110075124#2110075124

so please ensure to check that out, as well. Price for it is still the last/lowest price ($190 DELIVERED/OBO) I listed it for.

Just FYI:

The CLA is now $OLD Cool !

Thanks a pants-load Wink !

-TRM

HK45c
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
Kimber PRO Carry H.D.

Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
3320 Pagan still available, and price now lowered to:

$300 SHIPPED/OBO

TIA,

-TRM

HK45c
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
Kimber PRO Carry H.D.

Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
The 3320 Pagan is now $OLD!

Thank you Wink !!

-TRM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TRMN8R,

HK45c
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
Kimber PRO Carry H.D.