SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - SIG 556 Classic, P220 Nill-Griff, K-frame grips
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - SIG 556 Classic, P220 Nill-Griff, K-frame grips Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
**NEW**
SIG 556 Classic - Swiss-style side-folder stock. **SOLD** Low round count.

More pics here: https://imgur.com/a/Vfo7y

P320 SigLite suppressor-height night sights. $80/shipped.

S&W K-frame grips (aftermarket). $75/shipped (made for SB but fit the RB above just fine too...no wiggle).

Nill-Griffe P220 grips, original stippled style. Original orangish shellac finish chemically stripped and grips redone with Watco Black Walnut Danish Oil (two coats, then buffed to matte finish with a microfiber cloth. much nicer now). $145/shipped

--------
SOLD SOLD

Beretta 92 "black woood" laminate grips from Scott Smith/mazdaman4/Grips4U - $SOLD (new/unused)

early style Smith & Wesson N-frame square butt stocks -

factory Beretta 30rd mags for the 92 and CX4. Five I bought brand new and never used, one came with a gun I just bought (one on the far right). All look the same LNIB condition. SPF to gunnutty

FDE mag bases for Beretta 92 mags. **SPF**

Hogue/Sig P228/229 grips - grey/black G10. **SPF** to lower 48. Like new.

W.German P220 grips, marked '89' - **SPF**

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PGT,

Posts: 1098 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
i will take the 6 Beretta mags

Posts: 476 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
great, replied to your email (dang, that was quick!)

Posts: 1098 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
great, replied to your email (dang, that was quick!)

LOL. No time to dawdle!!! Payment sent!

Posts: 476 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent on the G-10's - awaiting reply.

Reply received - G-10's spoken for - payment will be sent in the am.

Posts: 18 | Registered: April 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Thanks....30rd mags shipped and 228/229 grips SPF

Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Received mags today. Very pleased. Pleasure doing business with you!

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Glad you're happy with them.

Added a set of stippled Nill-Griffe P220 grips and West German P220 grips.

posted Hide Post
I will take the W. German P220 grips. Email me on where to send payment.

Posts: 1634 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
great, email sent!

posted Hide Post
I will post a cheque on Wednesday.

Posts: 1634 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Adding an unfired Sig/West Coast Armory 551

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Up top....

posted Hide Post
Dan,

I received the grips yesterday. Thank you.

Bill

Picture of Tact
posted Hide Post
Email sent on N frame grips.

Retired Memphis PD

Posts: 370 | Location: Eads, Tennessee | Registered: December 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tact
posted Hide Post
I'll take the N frame grips.

Retired Memphis PD

Posts: 370 | Location: Eads, Tennessee | Registered: December 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Thanks....sold.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
added a S&W 19-3, Beretta 86 & grips. Open to trades

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PGT,

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
dropped the price on the 19-3 to move it quickly. Pre-lock, no MIM example of a Combat Magnum.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Two additions...P320 suppressor height sights and GGI P320 PELT trigger kit