SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig 556Xi stock w/cheekrest
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig 556Xi stock w/cheekrest Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
Have a new (never mounted) Sig 556Xi stock and cheekrest for sale... asking price: $60. Shipping included anywhere in continental U.S. Recently bought for a rifle project but decided against moving forward with it, given other priorities.

Posts: 2543 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Ill take this pending pics.

Edit: Rescinded due to stock missing parts that seller disclosed to me via email. Item still available, and still a good price regardless.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4106 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
dwd - just sent you an email with my name and address, as I forgot to put my email in my profile. I'll send pics in a few minutes.

The stock doesn't come with the folding stock pin or cup spring, which can be purchased elsewhere (Sanswissarms.com)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 2543 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sig 556Xi stock and cheekrest

I will take this without pics.

Posts: 298 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by defensivetactics2:
quote:
Sig 556Xi stock and cheekrest

I will take this without pics.

Just sent email with photos. Please let me know if you'll take it - thanks.

Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
I will take it

Posts: 298 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
SPF

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please list me as first alternate should the deal with defensivetactics2 fall through.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 29222 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post