SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Lowered - New Glock 19 Gen 5 complete frame, optional MOS FS upper with suppressor sights as a complete firearm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lowered - New Glock 19 Gen 5 complete frame, optional MOS FS upper with suppressor sights as a complete firearm Login/Join 
Picture of KHolm
posted
Selling off a brand new Glock 19 Gen 5 frame. Came as a complete firearm, but I have sent that slide off to get milled and it’ll reside on one of my MOS guns. Comes with the full set of backstraps. Asking $230 $210 obo shipped from my FFL to yours. Add 3x new 15 round Gen 5 mags for $60

Photos

ETA: I can make this a Gen 5 MOS with AmeriGlo suppressor sights, Lumigreen front and black rear, with all the original contents, plates, screws and a set of Battlewerx MOS correct screws for $600 $575 shipped, with three new magazines. Serials will not match and it’ll utilize the above frame. I am not interested in selling the new MOS FS upper just yet. It is also all new.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KHolm,

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1665 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I buy just the mags?

Posts: 72 | Registered: December 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bgeraurd:
Can I buy just the mags?

Thanks, but I merely offered them as an option to whomever buys the frame.

Posts: 1665 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stupid question. Do Gen4 slides work on this?

Posts: 1933 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Stupid question. Do Gen4 slides work on this?

Valid question! I have seen others and personally have run a Gen 4 slide on a Gen 5 frame. It requires Gen 4 slide internals and a Gen 5 back plate. Slide release doesn’t work on right frame side as no cutout though a Gen 4 slide release works. It doesn’t fit tight in the frame but once the slide is installed it functions just fine.

However, I don’t recommend alterations like this personally and are only my experiences and ovservations. Suarez has a video running their Gen 4 slide on a Gen 5 frame without issue, too but they started cutting them for ambi slide release. Whoever purchases this frame ultimately is responsible for whatever they install it under and thereafter.

posted Hide Post
The plunger on a 4 slide hangs down too far to work

Posts: 95 | Location: TX Dallas area | Registered: June 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Prices lowered

posted Hide Post
If it were a new 19.5 MOS frame, I'd buy it.

Posts: 282 | Location: MN | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post