SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Please Delete
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please Delete Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted
Please delete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archerman,

Archerman

Posts: 2147 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Someone must need this conversion kit Smile

Archerman

Posts: 2147 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Come on now, you know you want to convert your G-21 to a 10mm, they take down polar bears and can lay waste to tall buildings and do a lot of other "cool" stuff Big Grin

Archerman

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
This would be the perfect excuse for me to buy a G21... Big Grin

Edmond

Posts: 9665 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
This would be the perfect excuse for me to buy a G21... Big Grin

Well then pick up this kit, and then get a G-21 Razz

Archerman

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
See I told you that they will kill polar bears, and grizzly bears... Big Grin

Archerman

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Look if you want't to go Polar Bear hunting and you only have a wimpy .45acp Glock G-21 then you need a G-20 conversion kit Razz

Archerman

posted Hide Post
How much for just the barrel? I don’t need the rest of it.

Posts: 549 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Barrel is sold

Archerman

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Someone must need some extra mags, it is getting close to Polar Bear Season Razz

Thanks,

Archerman

Picture of 97FXSTS
posted Hide Post
Email Sent on the G20 Mags

Posts: 226 | Location: KY | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post