SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/WTT: Glock G-21 Conversion kit to 10mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/WTT: Glock G-21 Conversion kit to 10mm Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted
Here is a Glock G-21 to G-20 Conversion kit, it comes with a Stormlake 10mm barrel, recoil spring/guide rod, extractor, and 4 factory Glock G-20 magazines.

$200.00 shipped.

Thanks,

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archerman,

Archerman

Posts: 2119 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Someone must need this conversion kit Smile

Archerman

Posts: 2119 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Come on now, you know you want to convert your G-21 to a 10mm, they take down polar bears and can lay waste to tall buildings and do a lot of other "cool" stuff Big Grin

Archerman

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
This would be the perfect excuse for me to buy a G21... Big Grin

Edmond

Posts: 9545 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
This would be the perfect excuse for me to buy a G21... Big Grin

Well then pick up this kit, and then get a G-21 Razz

Archerman

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
See I told you that they will kill polar bears, and grizzly bears... Big Grin

Archerman