SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    P220 magazine, Balscope 20 spotting scope for sale or trade.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 magazine, Balscope 20 spotting scope for sale or trade. Login/Join 
posted
For sale:

If my pricing is out of line, please let me know (preferably via email and not in my ad).

2X 15 round dovetail back P226 9MM magazines. One marked P226 on the side, one unmarked. Both appear to be lightly used at worst, new with some shelf wear at best. $50 shipped for the pair. SPF to BigJoe

1X P220 7 round .45 ACP magazine. Stainless steel body with a flat floorplate. It appears to have been coated or painted black and the coating/paint is missing or scratched in spots. $20 shipped.

7X Metric FAL magazines. A few dents and dings and the springs are a little rusty but the bodies, followers and floorplates are freshly reparkerized. Some light pitting can still be seen under the finish on a few, especially the floorplates. I am not a FAL guy so I do not know which country made these magazines and they are not marked. $90 shipped for all 7. SPF to Shackelford.

1X pair of used P226 factory plastic stocks. Date coded 88 with some scratches and other marks. Not mint, but serviceable. $20 shipped. SPF to BigJoe

Balscope 20 spotting scope. Used, works. $30 shipped.

Remington 1100 barrel, 12GA 3" chamber. Vent rib, 30" full choke, blued. $150 shipped. APF to Mauserfan

Remington 1100 barrel, 12GA 2 3/4" chamber. Vent rib, 28" MOD choke, blued. $150 shipped. SPF to Mauserfan

I am not a shotgunner, nor do I have a Remington shotgun, so please ask questions about the above barrels if you are interested. When I got them I was told they were 11-87 barrels, but from the date codes, I believe they are straight 1100 barrels.

Payment by USPS MO only please. US sales only. Insurance over whatever the USPS provides is extra.

All prices are OBO. I'm happy to send pics via email to anyone that would like to see some.

I may also be open to trades for USGI rifle/pistol/carbine or Enfield parts/accessories/tools/manuals or similar.

Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: M1Garandy,

Posts: 202 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All prices dropped!

Posts: 202 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of charlieb
posted Hide Post
Per email I will take the P239 40SW magazines.

CHARLIEB

[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
----------)_'_\ * (
''----------------\ - \
''-----------------\ *_\

A few sigs, a couple revolvers, and a few others

"Here hold my beer while I light this" Lefty

Posts: 2855 | Location: Texas- West of DFW Metromess (Weatherford) | Registered: April 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More price drops.

posted Hide Post
More price drops.

posted Hide Post
Shackelford, I got your email but never heard back from my reply. Not sure if it went to your spam folder.

Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I missed your note. Reply sent.

Posts: 736 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New items added.

Darrel, check your email for pics of the shotgun barrels.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: M1Garandy,

Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Per our email exchange. I will take the 226 grips for $20

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 13612 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the two Remington 1100 barrels per our emails. Thank you.

Posts: 11 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: March 08, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post