SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Nill P228/229 Sig Sauer Marked Grips
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Nill P228/229 Sig Sauer Marked Grips Login/Join 
Picture of johnnyringo8769
posted
WANT TO BUY....well i see a set of these beautiful grips just sold and i am sure they are not easy to find...but have to try....thanks in advance God Bless,John
here is what they should look like...pics are from the internet...thank u internet...

these need to fit the Early Model 229's...mine is a AC...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: johnnyringo8769,

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. Our Military
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

The Republic will cease to exist when the government takes away from those who are willing to work to give to those who are not.
Unknown....

"This is what the Lord says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; Ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.' " (Jer. 6:16)

Posts: 64 | Registered: December 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw these on another site. I hope they don't mind me giving you the link.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Eq...-228-229/89-1721040/

Sig P229 SAS Gen II
Sig P229R Equinox
Sig P238
BCM RECCE-16

Posts: 11 | Location: Bagdad, Ky | Registered: March 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't mind at all. They are available and look really sharp and felt great on my 228.

Posts: 95 | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well thank u for the link...they are very nice...but i have my heart set on those Nill grips...i had a similar set on my P220 and i just love them...i know it is a shot in the dark...but just had to try...thank u all for the help...God Bless,John...

1. Jesus Christ
2. Our Military

The Republic will cease to exist when the government takes away from those who are willing to work to give to those who are not.
Unknown....

"This is what the Lord says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; Ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.' " (Jer. 6:16)

Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Don't see a price listed.

Posts: 1017 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by molachi:
Don't see a price listed.

It's a WTB.

Posts: 16084 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well i am not looking to sell...i want to buy..

1. Jesus Christ
2. Our Military

Unknown....

Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Sorry missed the WTB.

Posts: 1017 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No worries...have a very Merry Christmas and a very safe and Happy New Year....God Bless,John

1. Jesus Christ
2. Our Military

Unknown....

Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
"New Model" (serial #s above B277922 for P228:

https://shop.dominionhobby.com/products/ss0558

Will be much harder to find grips for serial numbers below B277922. I bought a set from a SIG Forum member awhile back

Good luck with your search

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2881 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The one with SIG SAUER logo for the P228 is just about impossible to find. The one pictured in the OP actually belonged to member cswimm which he sold a while back. Iirc, he said he got it while stationed in Germany.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Posts: 16084 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cherokee2u:
"New Model" (serial #s above B277922 for P228:

https://shop.dominionhobby.com/products/ss0558

Will be much harder to find grips for serial numbers below B277922. I bought a set from a SIG Forum member awhile back

Good luck with your search

Those aren’t the “SIG SAUER” labeled ones the OP is looking for. As far as finding the old model (non-labeled) ones, Mac-tec (http://www.mactecsales.com/nill_p228_229_s/1851.htm) can hook you up.

OP: Good luck with your search! They are out there, the trick is finding someone who will let a pair go...

Posts: 3317 | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i am hoping someone might consider selling a set...i have lots to trade if they prefer to trade instead of sell......someone must have a set...God Bless,John...

1. Jesus Christ
2. Our Military

Unknown....

posted Hide Post
U have a part number for them . .

Posts: 12 | Location: Bill@rmgrehab.com | Registered: April 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry no part number on these....all i have found out is they are not common....like others have said...they were not available over here
Member 12131 said this...
The one with SIG SAUER logo for the P228 is just about impossible to find. The one pictured in the OP actually belonged to member cswimm which he sold a while back. Iirc, he said he got it while stationed in Germany.

1. Jesus Christ
2. Our Military

Unknown....

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
They do come up for sale here from time-to-time. I bought a set here earlier in the year to go on a 228 I bought from Q.

Posts: 1538 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well those are beautiful...well worth the wait for sure...thank u for sharing....i know someone has a set....i just wonder how many hundreds it will be to pry a set loose from someone ...God Bless,John

1. Jesus Christ
2. Our Military

Unknown....

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Sad, but I paid almost half the value of a gun for a set. Such is the nature of rarity I guess

Posts: 1538 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i have been told by a few that it will take quite a bit to find a like new set...i am prepared to do that..i will patiently wait till i find a set...like u said they are rare and that is the nature of the beast....God Bless,John....

1. Jesus Christ
2. Our Military

Unknown....

posted Hide Post
Shoot me a email tomorrow.

Posts: 940 | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post