SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Sphinx SDP Compact -Night Sights, Extra mags, Lower price
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Sphinx SDP Compact -Night Sights, Extra mags, Lower price Login/Join 
Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted
I bought this gun brand-new last July. Probably has 200 rounds thru it. It is extremely high quality and has been 100% reliable, but I don't shoot it as good as my old P228. I think it is because it has such a low bore-axis compared to a Sig.

This is a 9mm double-stack Double/Single action with decocker, just like the classic Sig P-series. Except the decocker is ambidextrous on the Sphinx.

This was a special run with factory FDE cerakote finish and Night Sights (which are very bright). Comes with two 15-round mags that fit flush and two 17-round mags that stick out a little but lock in solid and are 100% reliable.

Also, I own a CZ-75 BD and the 17 round mags for it *will* work with this gun no problem. I assume 15-rd CZ mags would work as well but I never tested that.

Comes with hard case, Small & Large grips (medium is installed), unopened cleaning kit and the grip tool along with owners manual.

Gun is cleaned, lubed and ready for a new home. I was told that are is ZERO mim parts in a Sphinx, the ambi-decocker, take-down lever, hammer, etc. are all tool steel.

Here are the pics:

Here is Mr. Guns and Gear reviewing the Sphinx:

Here are a couple more reviews with good info:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.c...remy-s/sphinx_vs_cz/

https://epictactical.com/kriss...ompact-edc-contender

$825 shipped from my FFL to yours.

My email is in my profile if you have any questions.

Thanks!

i8mtm

This message has been edited. Last edited by: i8mtm,

Posts: 395 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
I messed up on the first couple of pictures. Here they are:

Thanks

Posts: 395 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
Bump for lower price

Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
Bump for final price cut. My FFL charges $50 for shipping & transfer, so below this, I will keep it. It is a nice gun. Just need to shoot it more I guess.

I take PayPal (with fee or as F&F), USPS money order or personal check. Funds must clear before I will ship. Thanks!