SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Sig P225 (KH) German package/price update 7/31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Sig P225 (KH) German package/price update 7/31 Login/Join 
Picture of onequickwrench
posted
Excellent condition rarely carried KH date coded German Sig P225.

Dim night sights, blue factory case, manual and test target.

Barrel has been professionally jeweled, otherwise pistol is stock and in amazing condition for its age.

Used Bob Durban IWB leather snap style holster.
It will never be confused with a new one, but at least you won’t have to break it in.

And now for the best part - three Sig branded magazines equipped with BDavis baseplates. One of them appears to be brand new in the baggie.

$575 cash FTF Raleigh/Durham area for everything.

Will ship (where legal) to your ffl for an additional $25.

Payment via USPS money order only.

Positively no sales to California - don’t bother asking.

Email in profile for pics.

First “I’ll take it” posted will take precedence over emails with questions.

One new magazine and the TT Gunleather holster have been removed from the listing - Sold to SigGuy

As always, my sincere thanks to Parabellum and the Sigforum staff.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: onequickwrench,

"He who dies with the most toys is still dead!"

Posts: 1367 | Location: Raleighwood, NC | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5095 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Interesting in Trading for an NEW UNFIRED Sig 220R Carry with 4 Magazines and a Polished and Jeweled Chamber? I'm close to you.....Zebulon.

Posts: 2740 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onequickwrench
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zebulon:
Interesting in Trading for an NEW UNFIRED Sig 220R Carry with 4 Magazines and a Polished and Jeweled Chamber? I'm close to you.....Zebulon.

No thank you. I don’t shoot my West German 220 enough to justify having another 220 in the collection.

"He who dies with the most toys is still dead!"

Posts: 1367 | Location: Raleighwood, NC | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I would like pics, please.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 5541 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
Would you be so kind as to send me some pictures of your pistol? My e-mail is in my profile.

Posts: 284 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just sent you an email. I have been looking for a good P225. Thank you.

Posts: 26 | Location: USA | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like some pics also..Email in my profile ,,thanks

Posts: 57 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post