SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing Holiday Savings on All Finishes Nov 23 till Dec 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing Holiday Savings on All Finishes Nov 23 till Dec 15 Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted
CCR REFINISHING HOLIDAY SALE
NOV 2 till DEC 15

CCR Refinishing has been serving gun owners, firearms dealers and manufactures across the country for over 25 years. What sets CCR apart from other firearm refinishers is our attention to detail. We are a small family owned and operated company that believes in quality and craftsmanship above all We provide our own line of proprietary coatings and plating’s that we have developed just for firearms.

Each part of every firearm is inspected disassembled and prepped by hand. We remove dings, scratches, blemishes and factory imperfections. Rust, pit and flaw removal is also available and is done by hand if needed. We will contact you prior to starting the work if any additional work is needed. We DO NOT just media blast and spray over problems we remove them the proper way. This step is the key to a quality long lasting finish that will make you gun look better than the day it left the factory.

Whether you choose our Cera-Hide finish which is available in many colors or one of our plating process such as CPII (Nickel Boron Nitride) or our Electroless Nickel. We will give your firearm new life!!

Please visit www.CCRRefinishing.com for more details.

We wish all of you a Healthy and Happy Holiday Season!

CCR Refinishing
Phone: (423) 639 - 8924CCR REFINISHING HOLIDAY SALE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCR,

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4878 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Sale is on till Dec 15th sorry for the typo of the 1st

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4878 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the Top

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Wanted to thank the folks at CCR for a great job on my Browning Hi Power frame done in House Black Cera Hide. I received it today, and was really impressed, the finish is some what like the original Epoxy finish, but much better.

My first time using CCR and CeraHide, a positive experience. I had sent the other parts of the Hi Power to be done in IonBond DLC black,now after seeing the Cera Hide House Black, kind of wish I had done the whole pistol in Cera Hide.

I do have a question about lubrication. I use either Mobil 1 or Break Free as a lubricant, do those oils degrade the CeraHide Finish, or is there another preferred oil/grease better for CeraHide?

Or is minimum or no lubricant needed?

Thank you once again. Very pleased.

美しい犬

Posts: 4551 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConquestN98858
posted Hide Post
BTT... I have a LE Trade G26 coming my way and hopefully will make the 12/15 Discount Cut-Off... I have had work done at CCR Before and am "Completely Satisfied" with their services ';-)
Mike...

Mike...ConquestN98858

Posts: 135 | Location: Western NY | Registered: July 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary,

Do you guys send a heads-up before you return work?

Trying to head off the porch pirates and dont wan't to send an email pestering you guys.

Posts: 761 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jackimoe
Yes and yours will be ready to mail out the end of this week

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
20% off all finished till Dec 15 ONLY

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Mary,

Hope you're feeling better? I've had a similar experience and my thoughts and prayers go out to you. Feel better soon!

Ralph

Posts: 122 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Benderx4
Thank you she is home and doing better. She is in the shop as we speak working on yours. It will be home for Christmas . Someone was not nice to your P7 in its former life but it will look a lot better Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Thank you, wonderful news all around!

Posts: 122 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to signup for the free karma in the lounge Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
last week to save

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Brad and Mary,

Thanks for the email heads-up with my slide issue. No doubt in my mind that you can fix it and I appreciate it!

I look forward to getting these slides back and you guys have moved really fast with good coms.

Merry Christmas to you and I'll have more work for you soon. Smile

Posts: 761 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I just got another CZ in today. Guess I'll have to wait until next time around as it wouldn't arrive until Mon/Tues

Posts: 1130 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary I wanted to thank you for explaining the differences in the cera-hide and cpII. I sent out two slides about an hour ago, a Sig 228 and 239. Also thank you for letting me know about marking down that I want the Sig color.

Thanks again
Robert

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 744 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Due to so many requests we are going to extend the Sale till DEC 25

Check out the 12 Days of Christmas sale at Gray Guns and save an additional 10% of refinishing

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com