SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: MP5 Black A2 Fixed Buttstock New $58 (pics)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: MP5 Black A2 Fixed Buttstock New $58 (pics) Login/Join 
posted
Brand new HK contract MP5 A2 fixed buttstocks made by POF. POF is a licensed HK MP5 production facility using HK tooling, blueprints and German plastics.

MP5 BLACK A2 BUTTSTOCK NEW, POF $58
http://www.robertrtg.com/store...NEW-POF-107p2281.htm

We have a full selection of MP5 black and green furniture and accessories. Check out our website for a full list: www.robertrtg.com

Thanks for looking and Happy Shooting!
RTG Parts
931 Frank St.
Sheridan, WY 82801
Phone: 307-675-1191
facebook: www.facebook.com/RTGParts
Web: www.rtgparts.com

NRA LIFE MEMBER - NSSF MEMBER

www.RobertRTG.com for the best prices on HK, AK, MG42, Uzi parts and more.

Posts: 340 | Location: Sheridan, Wyoming | Registered: March 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
How often do you get the lighted forearms (MP5) in? I see I can sign up for an email alert, but would like to know if it is worthwhile.

Thanks!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 2221 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gibb,

They run in spurts. We get them quantity and then they dry up for a while. I cannot quote a firm ETA at this time but the waiting list is not a commitment to buy. If you find one first somewhere else then just disregaurd the email when it arrives.

NRA LIFE MEMBER - NSSF MEMBER

www.RobertRTG.com for the best prices on HK, AK, MG42, Uzi parts and more.

Posts: 340 | Location: Sheridan, Wyoming | Registered: March 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 2221 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post