SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    NIB Costa Del Mar Sun glasses - Fan Tail 580G
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NIB Costa Del Mar Sun glasses - Fan Tail 580G Login/Join 
Picture of Shinobi
posted
As title states new in box. Ordered these and found that I just don't wear glasses outside of the normal required safety issue. These have the glass lenses which are much more scratch resistant than the plastics.

Could not find these cheaper than retail when I ordered them so price paid is $249.99.

Looking for $165 shipped

https://www.costadelmar.com/us...0OBMGLP_lensColor=BM

If you have have any questions feel free to contact me at 337 412 491 seven

Thanks for looking

Josh P.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinobi,

Posts: 145 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinobi
posted Hide Post
price updated

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinobi,

Posts: 145 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If these were tortoise instead of grey I'd be all over them. My current pair are 3 years old and showing a lot of wear and tear.

Posts: 2139 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinobi
posted Hide Post
priced to go someone take these off my hands !

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Please email me at the address in my profile as you do not have one listed.

Thanks

Posts: 1032 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Text message sent

Dean

Posts: 455 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post