SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Lancer 6.5" Carbon Fiber Handguard for MPX—SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Lancer 6.5" Carbon Fiber Handguard for MPX—SOLD Login/Join 
Picture of FrankMoses
posted
https://i.imgur.com/8RZMGbj.jpg

Measures just a bit over 6" actually, and 2" diameter. Weighs under 3 oz even with the Mlok short rail attached.
It fit very tightly on my Gen 2 MPX.
Now $85 shipped. Is $200+ new on Lancer website.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FrankMoses,

--------------------------------------------------
"Please do not send me back to the culture I nostalgically praise; please let me stay in the culture that I ignore or deprecate."

Posts: 972 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
If the magazine is like new I’ll take it. Email in profile.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2086 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FrankMoses
posted Hide Post
It is. Has been loaded and fired to empty a dozen times or so.
SOLD to ceptor781

"Please do not send me back to the culture I nostalgically praise; please let me stay in the culture that I ignore or deprecate."

Posts: 972 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FrankMoses
posted Hide Post
BTT

Picture of FrankMoses
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drop

Picture of FrankMoses
posted Hide Post
New price bump

Picture of FrankMoses
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 4983 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FrankMoses
posted Hide Post
Sold to DSgrouse