SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Beretta, Case, and Buck Knives, Swiss Army Knives, and Cerakote
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Beretta, Case, and Buck Knives, Swiss Army Knives, and Cerakote Login/Join 
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted
For Sale
Feel free to make an offer

Beretta Airlight Medium
Camo Zytel Handle
Made in Japan
Medium Size, about 4" closed
Excellent condition
$39 shipped

Case Sodbuster 4138 SS
Blue synthetic handle
Made in USA
New in Box $35 shipped

Buck Vantage Select Large 0345BK
Made in USA
NIB $33 shipped

Victorinox Money Clip
NIB $33 shipped

Victorinox Executive
NIB $33 shipped

I found a bottle of Cerakote that's a few years old. It's been stored inside a low humidity climate controlled home and it still in the unopened bag. It should still be good, but if you think otherwise let me know.
It's heat cured coyote tan H-235
$15 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BlackTalonJHP,

Posts: 397 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Price reduced

Posts: 397 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
To the top for new items

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I'll take the S&W springs.
I will email you tonight when I get home.

Posts: 739 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
New items added

Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
To the top