SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Cheap good DDR3 RAM for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheap good DDR3 RAM for sale Login/Join 
Member!
posted
So I have 34 pieces of used ADATA XPG V2 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Modules.

These are name brand gaming quality memory modules that will do up 1866Mhz and are far better than the cheap 1333Mhz and slower stuff you see for close to this this price on Amazon or other places.

Any normal system that can use DDR3 (all systems from only a couple of years ago) should be able to use these.

I'll sell them for $10 a stick +2 shipping (cost of a padded envelope and some stamps) for four or less.

Paypal or check is fine.

Thanks!

Posts: 3939 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I'll take 4 of those, prefer Paypal. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

Emailed your profile email address, but have not had a response. V45, do you still want the 4 sticks?

Posts: 3939 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
ADATA XPG V2 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866

I have a HP 6610 desktop. Will these work in that?

Profile email is valid.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 4859 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:
ADATA XPG V2 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866

I have a HP 6610 desktop. Will these work in that?

Profile email is valid.

If this is the same system https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02479651, then the memory I have should work in it just fine as it is DDR3. The memory I'm selling is rated for much faster than the PC3-10600 MB/sec than the spec sheet says it came with, but it will simply run at your system's slower rated memory speeds just fine too.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Xer0:
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

Emailed your profile email address, but have not had a response. V45, do you still want the 4 sticks?

Sorry for the delay. I do. I just sent $42 to you through paypal. Will email you the address.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mine seem to fire up no issues -- thanks !

Posts: 69 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post