SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone Extravaganza!! All Sets Under $200
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone Extravaganza!! All Sets Under $200 Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted
Here lately, I've been on a big kick of buying Wireless Noise Headphones. The problem is I now have way too many of them. My loss is your gain. All offers are OBO and PayPal is accepted.

1) AKG N60NC Wireless On Ear Headphones

Specifications

Color: Black
Frequency response: 10Hz-22kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohms
Max input power: 30mW
Sensitivity: 111dB SPL/V@1kHz
Bluetooth version: 4.0
Weight: .44 lb.
Battery Life: 15 Hours
Charges by micro-USB

This was the first set of ANC headphones I tried because they were a pre-order bonus for the Galaxy Note 9. They sound good, but I much prefer larger Over Ear Headphones for sound and comfort. These headphones will only connect to one device at a time, however, it does have a switch to find a new device.

This comes with the original box and cables, but does not have the carry pouch that it came with.

$100 Shipped

2) Bowers and Wilkins PX

Specifications:

Color: Soft Gold
Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX HD
Battery Life: 22 Hours of active use
Rechargeable battery via USB-C
Mobile companion app for personalising audio playback

This is one of the more premium options in this segment with very nice build quality. There's very few plastics with nice feeling ballistic nylon and real leather padding. You can control the amount of noise cancelling through the Headphones app (that's what the app is called) or through a switch on the Right Ear cup. There's also an awareness mode that will pipe in the surrouding audio using the external microphones.

The only issue with these is the Volume Up button on the Right Ear Cup is jammed. It still works, but the click the other buttons have is gone. The headphones come with the original box, 3.5mm Cable, and an aftermarket USB-C charging cable.

$175 Shipped

3) Senneheiser PXC 550 Over Ear Headphones

This set is practically new. It just didn't fit my head right and I was past the return period. As for a product description, this video can do it better than I could, albeit 2 years old:

This comes with everything in the box.

SPF

4) Sennheiser HD1 Over Ear Headphones

This one is the best sounding pair of headphones in this list. They are also the oldest pair in regards to release date which has an interesting "problem." If the Bluetooth is turned on, the Noise Cancelling is turned on. There's no way to turn it off. If you are using a wire and listening over a wired connection, the Noise Cancelling is turned off. Even if Bluetooth is turned on, as soon as you connect the stero wire, the headphones shut off, and there's no middle ground between the two. Still comes with all accessories. This model then got renamed as the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0, but are the exact same model with no differences.

$165 Shipped

Any questions, feel free to email me.

Edit: Pictures are currently down because they're massive and I can't fix them right now. Email if you're interested in any.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanH,

Posts: 2070 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your photos are WAY too big. Also, I think the 1 ad only rule may apply. Just a heads up.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 3649 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've never seen them end up that big. I'll take them down for now and fix them tonight after work. Any one interested in pictures until then can email me.

I also thought about jamming both threads into one, but the categories were too different. If para wants me to mash them or delete one, I'll be more than happy to comply.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
PXC 550 is SOLD to Cobra21.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanH,

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Pictures are back up.