SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Ameriglo Front Sights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Ameriglo Front Sights Login/Join 
posted
SG-212-220
0.220” (Sig #8) ProGlo Front 0.140” wide, Green Tritium

I have two of these – one was installed and removed (changed to Dawson). Located in Chesapeake, VA.
$30.00 shipped CONUS for the used sight
$40.00 shipped CONUS for the new sight

Paypal preferred.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dbgeek,

Peter

Posts: 11 | Location: Chesapeake, VA | Registered: September 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in the used one. Please email me at the address in my profile, since you have no contact info listed in yours.

Posts: 1382 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent... and email address added to my profile.

Peter

Posts: 11 | Location: Chesapeake, VA | Registered: September 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are still available. Price cut $5 off each to $25 used, $35 new shipped. More photos available upon request.

Peter

Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I will take the new one. money sent to your paypal Thanks !!

Posts: 4583 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the used one if you will do Postal money order for it??

Posts: 640 | Location: TX Panhandle | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New on is paid for and shipped.

DYONUS, I've never done a money order, but I'm game. Shoot me an email. this can be considered 'sold pending funds'.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dbgeek,

Peter

Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Receive the sights today excellent fast transaction. Thank you !!!

Posts: 4583 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post