SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Tango Down BG-16 Grip, P226 Mags(2), Beretta 92 (2), Streamlight light laser combo, Ameriglo Sig sights
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tango Down BG-16 Grip, P226 Mags(2), Beretta 92 (2), Streamlight light laser combo, Ameriglo Sig sights Login/Join 
posted
Everything used in good condition.
Magpul AR Stock Black SPF to mad mike
Magpul AR Stock Brown SPF to Freytes2004
2 Sig 226 Mags (15rds flat backs) $35
2 Beretta 92 Mags (15rds) $30 These don't drop free from my gun
Tango Down AR Grip BG-16 (no hardware) $20
UTG Vertical Grip LED light (no batteries) SPF to redleg2/9
Streamlight Light Laser Combo (Red laser, non LED, no batteries) $60
Ameriglo #8 & #8 Sights for Sig (They fit my 228 but they weren't flush to the top of the pistol) $25

All Prices include shipping to the Cont. US except where prohibited, USPS MO or PayPal adding 4% for the fee.
Reasonable offers entertained, need more pics, happy to send more.

https://imgur.com/a/YWMq3fQ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SoDel,

Posts: 102 | Location: Delaware | Registered: September 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2122 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very Much PGT, I was sent to the food store and didn't check the ad, I appreciate it.

Posts: 102 | Location: Delaware | Registered: September 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mail sent on 226 and 228 mags

Posts: 141 | Registered: April 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emails Replied, Thanks.

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I'll take the two P228 magazines if they aren't already sold.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 9001 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 228 Mags are SFP to pulicords.
Thanks

posted Hide Post
2 Dovetail 226 mags SPF to funnymech.
Thanks

posted Hide Post
SoDel, are the 2 Beretta 92 magazines factory Italian? US military Checkmates? I zoomed in but still couldn't read the writing with my old eyes. Thanks.

Posts: 755 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbourneidentity:
SoDel, are the 2 Beretta 92 magazines factory Italian? US military Checkmates? I zoomed in but still couldn't read the writing with my old eyes. Thanks.

They are check mate and I sent you 2 individual pics to see the details.
Thanks.

Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
I will take the S&w 59 mags.

Payment sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jman78,

Posts: 150 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the 10/22 mags per email

payment sent

no hurry - thanks

Posts: 98 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W mags SPF to Jman78 and 10/22 Sold to hayseed.
Thanks and heading to the post office soon to ship items soon.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SoDel:
quote:
Originally posted by jbourneidentity:

They are check mate and I sent you 2 individual pics to see the details.
Thanks.

Thank you. Email replied to.

Posts: 755 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brown Magpul AR stock SPF to Freytes2004.
Thanks

Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
I'll take the black magpul stock.

Posts: 193 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mad mike:
I'll take the black magpul stock.

SPF Thanks

posted Hide Post
A few things left...

Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
quote:
UTG Vertical Grip LED light (no batteries) $30

I will take this.
Please email me with your PayPal account name. Thank you.

9:14 am Email sent re payment.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redleg2/9,

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2053 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post