SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Withdrawn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Withdrawn Login/Join 
sick puppy
posted
Withdrawn

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PorterN,

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 6900 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
Pics no worky-worky Frown .

G19G4/G22RTF2/G34G3/G42
Kimber Super Carry Pro HD
Beretta M9
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 634 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the 3000/3900V3.

Posts: 22511 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18107 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9436 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Dammit. Okay. I can email pictures if you want them

☣Biohazard☣

Posts: 6900 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the 3150

Posts: 9 | Registered: March 22, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Luminox 3000/3900 V3

I will take this if arfmel passes. Need a new work watch that passes policy. Smile

Not minority enough!

Posts: 5583 | Location: South of Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the one with the broken crystal if steel/metal band. If rubber/polymer, still interested but please email first.

Posts: 896 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
quote:
Luminox 3000/3900 V3

I will take this if arfmel passes. Need a new work watch that passes policy. Smile

It’s yours amigo. Arf done passed on it. Smile

Posts: 22511 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
emails replied to.

3000/3900 spf to Chowser.

☣Biohazard☣

2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
did legal beagle buy the other one?? i may be interested if not.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1068 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
sold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PorterN,

☣Biohazard☣

Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 3150 per our emails. Payment sent.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 2056 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post