SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    NIB Sig P556
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NIB Sig P556 Login/Join 
posted
Selling my new in box never fired 2012 Sig Sauer P556 pistol. $1600. Includes one magazine, hard case and upgraded MFI Sig 552 flash hider.

I don't have permission to post pictures yet but would be happy to send you pictures. Just e-mail me using the e-mail below.

jmehrwerth@outlook.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffmm1,

Jeff Mehrwerth

Posts: 8 | Registered: January 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Kill
Picture of Wyatt_jr
posted Hide Post
Try this,
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3310036873
It doesn't have to be photobucket, similar procedure from other picture hosting sites.

Posts: 1834 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffmm1:
I don't have permission to post pictures yet but would be happy to send you pictures. Just e-mail me using the e-mail below.
Nobody has "permission to post pictures."

However, you (just as all members) have "permission" to link to a photo on a hosting site. Many people use PhotoBucket, I prefer PostImage.

Your email address is in your profile, where logged-in members are able to see it. That's A Good Thing. No need to put your email address in your ad, where the whole world can see it and scavenge it for spamming.

Might be a good idea to update your profile and add your location -- at least the state, if not the city. That way, potential buyers have a clue as to whether a face-to-face transaction is a possibility. That's usually my preference, rather than shipping.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 16395 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post