SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD Afton Arms P226SL, German, all stainless, no rail, 9mm
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Afton Arms P226SL, German, all stainless, no rail, 9mm Login/Join 
posted
This Sig Sauer P226SL was imported by Afton Arms a few years ago. It was a special run of all stainless steel (frame and slide) pistols with no rail. This pistol is factory finished in black Ilaflon, triple serial numbered and has a fantastic 25m test target. Includes black factory case, outer numbered brown box, test target, manual, Sig grease and 2 magazines. Pistol is in mint to like new condition. Please email for pictures or I can email them to somebody if they want to put them up in this thread. SOLD shipped to your FFL.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mbacker_99,

Posts: 184 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbacker_99:
This Sig Sauer P226SL was imported by Afton Arms a few years ago. It was a special run of all stainless steel (frame and slide) pistols with no rail. This pistol is factory finished in black Ilaflon, triple serial numbered and has a fantastic 25m test target. Includes black factory case, outer numbered brown box, test target, manual, Sig grease and 2 magazines. Pistol is in mint to like new condition. Please email for pictures or I can email them to somebody if they want to put them up in this thread. $2500.00 shipped to your FFL.

Email me pics. I'll post them up for you. Has this been fired by you?

Heck, I'm going to take a leap of faith, and "I'll take it". Sent you an email. Smile

Posts: 15273 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tall Pine
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you both.
I'm in for pics. Never heard of this model and have to see what she looks like. Thx

Posts: 77 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sale pending. Q has the pics, he is welcome post them.

Posts: 184 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You beat me to it! Congrats. I have the version with the SS Finish.

Posts: 655 | Location: Down South | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet score! I have a Stainless Nitron P220 that is wonderful, and have always been curious if a P226 equivalent was ever produced because that is my ideal (conceptually, at least) P226.

Q, post pics if you don't mind, and congrats!

Posts: 707 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, this was one of those rare birds that Jaymie Smolens of Afton Arms brought over from Germany in 2012. Ilaflon coated all stainless, rail-less, tail-less P226.

Posts: 15273 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tall Pine
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!! What does "SL" stand for?

Posts: 77 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tall Pine:
Beautiful!! What does "SL" stand for?

StainLess.

Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Fine looking weapon I know Q will enjoy it

Posts: 12014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing. Learn something new everyday

Posts: 17 | Registered: February 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Impressive. Good snatch Q!

Posts: 649 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tall Pine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
Impressive. Good snag Q!

FIFY.lol

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Fine, fine, fine. What a great pistol. The test target is excellent.

Posts: 14368 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by mbacker_99:
This Sig Sauer P226SL was imported by Afton Arms a few years ago. It was a special run of all stainless steel (frame and slide) pistols with no rail. This pistol is factory finished in black Ilaflon, triple serial numbered and has a fantastic 25m test target. Includes black factory case, outer numbered brown box, test target, manual, Sig grease and 2 magazines. Pistol is in mint to like new condition. Please email for pictures or I can email them to somebody if they want to put them up in this thread. $2500.00 shipped to your FFL.

Email me pics. I'll post them up for you. Has this been fired by you?

Heck, I'm going to take a leap of faith, and "I'll take it". Sent you an email. Smile

Thinning the heard.....hahahaha. You couldn't even let it sit posted for two hours or get pics before the - I'll take it.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 11305 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet pics! Thanks Q. That is, IMHO, a perfect, ideal P226. Great snag!

Posts: 707 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Payment on the way. Be there Wed. Smile

Skins2881, believe it or not, I finally succeeded in thinning the herd. Been on a roll lately. Long way to go, but it's coming along.

But, sometimes, a rare bump appears on the road that you just cannot avoid. So, you just have to pry it off and pick it up, so that others won't run into it. I'm just helping out my fellow men. Razz

posted Hide Post
I know I will regret selling this gun. There is also a NIB set of old style aluminum grips that have been included in the sale.

I modify my Sigs but I could not bring myself to modify this special P226. I had a goldline front sight made for this gun and a blacked out contrast rear. I just could not bring myself to put them on.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Payment on the way. Be there Wed. Smile

Skins2881, believe it or not, I finally succeeded in thinning the herd. Been on a roll lately. Long way to go, but it's coming along.

But, sometimes, a rare bump appears on the road that you just cannot avoid. So, you just have to pry it off and pick it up, so that others won't run into it. I'm just helping out my fellow men. Razz

Ya'...gotta jump on those special pistols when they appear- nice get Q.

Posts: 202 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thumbbreak
posted Hide Post
So cool. Nice Pistol.

Posts: 175 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post