SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: P239 SRT kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: P239 SRT kit Login/Join 
posted
Just seeing if anyone has a 9mm Short Reset Trigger kit for P239 to sell out there.

Posts: 99 | Registered: April 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
SRT kits share the same sear and safety levers. The P239 SRT kit included a trigger bar spring, thats the only difference. If you cant locate the P239 SRT Kit you can purchase the P226 SRT kit from TGS and it will fit right in.

Sorry if I overstepped your WTB.

Posts: 698 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squad13:
SRT kits share the same sear and safety levers. The P239 SRT kit included a trigger bar spring, thats the only difference. If you cant locate the P239 SRT Kit you can purchase the P226 SRT kit from TGS and it will fit right in.

Sorry if I overstepped your WTB.

No overstep at all! They're so different in size. Never thought they'd be interchangeable. This is great to know. Has anyone out there done this swap with no issues?

Posts: 99 | Registered: April 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have done several

No issues

Posts: 97 | Location: TX Dallas area | Registered: June 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post