SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT: My P228 for your Beretta 92FS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT: My P228 for your Beretta 92FS Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
Looking for an even trade. I have a very nice P228 with four mags, two 13-round originals and two 15-round MecGar, plus case and manual. There is no test target because while it was made in Germany, as all 228’s were, final assembly was done in the USA, so no test target was fired upon. I would consider the finish at least 95% if not higher. Night sights are too dim to be of any real use, but I just never got around to replacing them.

I am wanting a full-size Beretta 92FS with several mags, in very good condition of course, and either Inox finish, stainless, or blued. Also, DA/SA... no DAOs! Magazines must be full capacity; no 10-round mags will be accepted.

If anyone may be interested, my e-mail address is in my profile. I will post pics tomorrow evening when I get home from work as my computer isn’t functioning properly at the moment and I cannot upload what I have, and it’s too late for me to deal with moving them to another machine right now. Thanks!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3300 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I have a nice 92FS in blue with upgraded factory steel trigger, Delta hammer, and extended checkered mag release. It also has a D-Spring installed. It comes with 3 mags.

It’s an accurate gun as you can see

Posts: 12826 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I think we have a winner! E-mail headed your way!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3300 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well that happened quick.

Hope you guys are both happy with your new pistols.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 12489 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Photos have been exchanged both directions and both parties seem happy, so apparently we have a deal! Big Grin

Yes indeed, that WAS quick... but I’m NOT complaining! Smile

Bill R.
North Alabama

Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Glad you possibly found a trade. If it ends up not going through, I've got a 92FS in 95% or better condition, 3 mags, case, manual, etc that I'd likely trade straight across as well.

Cheers!

Posts: 379 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Will keep you in mind if something goes wrong here, but that isn’t likely at this point. Thanks!

Bill R.
North Alabama