SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: MGW Mod. 307 SIG Sight Tool f/ Classic P-Series, Used but EXC Condition...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: MGW Mod. 307 SIG Sight Tool f/ Classic P-Series, Used but EXC Condition... Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
New Item: SOLD -- MGW Model 307 Sig Sight Tool.

Works with all "classic" P-series Sigs; NOT SigPro! This includes (but not limited to in case I forget one): P220, P224, P225, P226, P227, P228, P229, P239, P245, P250. (I think I covered all of them! Big Grin )

Used very lightly so in nearly new condition. Asking price includes shipping in the lower 48 states. This is a HEAVY chunk of metal, so please don't low-ball me on price as I gotta cover shipping on this thing! Feel free to check eBay pricing to see what they're going for there; I did, and I feel my price is reasonable.

Preferred payment is via PayPal "gift" to avoid fees, and to prevent PayPal from making money on this, but USPS Money Order is acceptable also. Please see my profile for my e-mail address to make contact. As usual, the first "I'll take it" posted here (based on time/date stamp) has priority!

Asking price is $80.00 shipped. Thanks!

Trade in process.... I have a very nice P228 with four mags, two 13-round originals and two 15-round MecGar, plus case and manual. There is no test target because while it was made in Germany, as all 228’s were, final assembly was done in the USA, so no test target was fired upon. I would consider the finish at least 95% if not higher. Night sights are too dim to be of any real use, but I just never got around to replacing them. I am wanting a full-size Beretta 92FS with several mags, in very good condition of course, and either Inox finish, stainless, or blued. Also, DA/SA... no DAOs! Magazines must be full capacity; no 10-round mags will be accepted. If anyone may be interested, my e-mail address is in my profile. I will post pics tomorrow evening when I get home from work as my computer isn’t functioning properly at the moment and I cannot upload what I have, and it’s too late for me to deal with moving them to another machine right now. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bronicabill,

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3391 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I have a nice 92FS in blue with upgraded factory steel trigger, Delta hammer, and extended checkered mag release. It also has a D-Spring installed. It comes with 3 mags.

It’s an accurate gun as you can see

Posts: 12996 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I think we have a winner! E-mail headed your way!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3391 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well that happened quick.

Hope you guys are both happy with your new pistols.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 13479 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Photos have been exchanged both directions and both parties seem happy, so apparently we have a deal! Big Grin

Yes indeed, that WAS quick... but I’m NOT complaining! Smile

Bill R.
North Alabama

Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Glad you possibly found a trade. If it ends up not going through, I've got a 92FS in 95% or better condition, 3 mags, case, manual, etc that I'd likely trade straight across as well.

Cheers!

Posts: 437 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Will keep you in mind if something goes wrong here, but that isn’t likely at this point. Thanks!

Bill R.
North Alabama

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Ad updated with new item for sale...

Bill R.
North Alabama

posted Hide Post
$80 is bargain for a MGW 307. If I didn't already have one, I'd buy it. $80 is more like a tool deposit, b/c if/when you decide to sell it, you should be able to get your $80 back on it pretty easily on SF, ebay, etc.

Posts: 1533 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Sold and paid for...

Bill R.
North Alabama