SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB S&W 29 & 629 3" revolvers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB S&W 29 & 629 3" revolvers Login/Join 
Picture of swage
posted
Like the title says. I'm looking to buy model 29 and 629 3" revolvers. Not looking for anything with internal locks.

Posts: 1800 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Summit Gun Broker currently has a 3" 29 for sale. Does not appear to have lock based on pic.

http://summitgunbroker.com/s-w-29-3.html

Posts: 949 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Would this interest you? It's a SW 629PC V-comp without the ILS. It's a 4" barrel with the compensator, which is removable, making it very close to 3". Excellent condition overall w/o the original aluminum case. I know it's a pretty rare revolver and I didn't know if you wanted something this expensive? Thx

Posts: 263 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chance. I put in a call to Summit and left a message. Bender, that's a beautiful revolver. I'm looking for the more traditional 3" Model 29's and 629's. Possible a 625 3" that was made in the late 80's.

Posts: 1800 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flintsghost
posted Hide Post
I've got a 629-1 3" that is excellent with S&W combat grips on it, or Spegels or Uncle Mikes. I was going to send you a message but no email in your profile.

"Clips" go in women's hair and magazines are used in weapons.

Posts: 1357 | Location: Frostbite Falls | Registered: July 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Flintsghost- sent you an email.

Picture of flintsghost
posted Hide Post
Never received any email and I checked the spam filter so I guess we'll just forget it. Good luck in your search.

"Clips" go in women's hair and magazines are used in weapons.

Posts: 1357 | Location: Frostbite Falls | Registered: July 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Hey man, came across this. I have no affiliation with the seller, just cruising the boards today and saw your post then this one

https://vaguntrader.com/forums.../1493986#Post1493986

Again, no affiliation with the seller, don’t know if that’s in your price range or not

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7266 | Location: Bristow, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent
Sig-Elvis

Posts: 410 | Location: USA | Registered: February 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flintsghost:
Never received any email and I checked the spam filter so I guess we'll just forget it. Good luck in your search.

Send email to: mark@summitgunbroker.com

Posts: 410 | Location: USA | Registered: February 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post