SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    NEW ITEM. Used SIG P226 9mm Combat barrel.price drop to $80 del
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW ITEM. Used SIG P226 9mm Combat barrel.price drop to $80 del Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
Hi, I got a threaded barrel for my 226 9mm Combat. So Im selling the used standard length P226 Combat barrel. $90-- delivered. dropped to $80.- ! see last post for pic. email for other pix. cash, usps mo or pers ck if weve done transaction before. thanks! sigguy*at* gmail *dot* com. thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take this

Posts: 60 | Location: DFW,TX | Registered: December 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
spf to megure4. email sent. please respond to confirm.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
Please put me as backup if deal with megure4 falls through.

WJR

Posts: 1717 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USPS MO going out tomorrow. Thanks!

Posts: 60 | Location: DFW,TX | Registered: December 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
$110.- delivered. Scope has rings mounted. had one range visit. the old eyes need magnification. box and paperwork. email me and post youll take it please. thanks! sigguy*at* gmail"dot" com

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I'll take it, please. Email sent.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 19982 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
nikon spf to arfmel. thanks.

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
selling a SIG P226 Combat barrel. chrome lined. It came on used 226 Combat I bought. I installed a new threaded barrel. I can email other pix, just email me. Unknown round count. $90. - shipped. Please post ill take it with an email to me. USPS MO. Pers ck if we have done biz before. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Is the barrel sold or still available?

Sigs, Glocks and a couple others

Posts: 158 | Location: Tinley Park, Il | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
the SIG 226 9mm Combat barrel is available. It is used, non threaded. $90. delivered. thanks!

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Bump for the used SIG P226 Combat 9mm barrel. $90. delivered. thanks.

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Bumper...

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
BTT...

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
price drop to $80. del.

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Fathers Day Bump!

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
another btt for a used SIG P226 9mm Combat barrel. $80. delivered.