SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    sold: P2000sk mags and VEDDER holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sold: P2000sk mags and VEDDER holster Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
If interested, commit with "I'll take it" here and followup through e-mail for specifics and/or questions. If additional images are needed let me know.

AMMUNITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I'll keep it for the range.

Sold/shipped to Seayall. Item 1: I have eight excellent condition 9rd .40s&w/.357sig magazines and two 12rd .40s&w/.357sig magazines. I'll include two X-GRIPS with the purchase of the 12rd magazines. The magazines are interchangeable between calibers but are stamped in both .40s&w and .357sig. @ $25 each or buy them all for $220.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/...722_c61720fcd0_z.jpg

Shipped to Seayall. Item 2: I have some misc small parts that I'll include if someone buys all of the above. They include a new P2000 or P2000sk? recoil spring bushing, a magazine paddle release spring, oem magazine release 'paddles' and oem set of light charging sights, one large P2000 back strap and one medium P2000 back strap.

Sold/shipped to Pingman274 Item 3: I have a VEDDER Kydex right hand iwb holster for a P2000sk. It has a "claw" attached. I'll include an owb single magazine pouch, both @ $45.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/...022_ef56925e5c_z.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/...862_0e4f800e8b_z.jpg

This message has been edited. Last edited by: az4783054,

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

Posts: 8432 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seayall
posted Hide Post
I'll take all the mags...my email is in my profile.....

Thanks

Posts: 653 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
If the holster will also fit a 9mm sk, I’ll take that.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1654 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pingman274:
If the holster will also fit a 9mm sk, I’ll take that.

It will. I used it for both my 9mm P2000sk and my .40s&w. VEDDER holsters have a tension adjustment screw to make retention adjustments easy.

Send me an e-mail with "holster" in the subject line. We'll discuss specifics.

Thank you Bryan!

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

Posts: 8432 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seayall:
I'll take all the mags...my email is in my profile.....

Thanks

Send me an e-mail with "magazines" in the subject line and we'll discuss specifics.

Thank you David!

posted Hide Post
Breakdown of the 40S&W ammo, and price?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 8498 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Stand by. I'll pull it all out, inventory what there is and try to get an estimate of weight. UPS/FEDEX shipping is crazy but I have no control over that. Shipping would not be included.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
Picture of Ronin101
posted Hide Post
interested in 357 sig ammo

Posts: 6723 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
AMMUNITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
ttt