SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Found one, thanks - P320 X Five Grip Weight, or Complete Grip Module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found one, thanks - P320 X Five Grip Weight, or Complete Grip Module Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
*****Found, thanks****

I am looking to buy a P320 X Five grip weight. Perhaps you have one that you removed and would like to sell. Will also consider complete X Five grip module with weight and mag well.

Please email me, to the address in my profile. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2Adefender,

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 9722 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2A - Wanted to provide you an option Sir as I see so far no one has responded to your WTB add....No affiliation with this US seller...Looks like this seller has sold several of these weight systems. Mark

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sig-P...7:g:zikAAOSwm49dTYDY

OR

If you go to the Website for our fellow forum friend - Osage County Guns they have the complete X5 grip module for about $25.00 more....Mark

Posts: 2429 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much, Mark. If no one here has one, I might just be in touch with our friends at Osage County Guns.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 9722 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post