SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    *ALL SOLD* “Molon Labe”and “Come and Take It” one ounce proof copper rounds, boxed and ready for stocking stuffers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*ALL SOLD* “Molon Labe”and “Come and Take It” one ounce proof copper rounds, boxed and ready for stocking stuffers Login/Join 
posted
**ALL SOLD**
Perfect for small gifts or stocking stuffers. Each is a one ounce copper proof in an airtight case, with a velvet pouch, a certificate of authenticity, and a nice little box. From Provident Metals. $6.00 shipped for the first one, $5.00 for each one after that shipped to the same address. PayPal F&F to email address in profile, USPS money order, or personal check.

**Don't Tread on Me" is SOLD OUT**

First one to graciously assist me in posting photos will have one of your choice gifted to you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gocatgo,

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 849 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 22113 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
email photos to me, for posting.

Thank you!!

-------------------

Posts: 849 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I will take TWO of each, please.

You have mail.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 22113 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You got ‘em.

-------------------

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I will take TWO of each, please.
You have mail.

Ditto - 2 of each please. Mail inbound shortly.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3446 | Location: AZ - West side of the valley | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I'll take two of the "Come and Take It" copper rounds. $11.00 just sent via PP to the email in your profile.

all your sig are belong to us

Posts: 9101 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

I'll take two of the "Come and Take It" copper rounds. $11.00 just sent via PP to the email in your profile.

Got it. I just need an address to send them.
Thanks!

-------------------

Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2126 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post
I will take 4 of each, please send me the PayPal address.

Posts: 1724 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GroundedCLK:
I will take 4 of each, please send me the PayPal address.

PP to address in profile. Be sure to send me a mailing address.
Thanks!

-------------------

posted Hide Post
Everyone so far has dibs on what they asked for.
Bur only two more of the "Don"t Tread on Me" left. Plenty of Molon Labe "Come and Take It" left.

-------------------

Picture of LRS2
posted Hide Post
I'll have two of each, please. Payment and mailing address coming now.

Posts: 38 | Location: KY | Registered: April 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LRS2:

You got the last two "Don't Tread on Me".
16 Molon Labe's left.

-------------------

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LRS2:

Got it. They will go out in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks!

-------------------

posted Hide Post
I'll take 6 Molon Labe rounds, and please let me know if you get more of the Don't Tread on Me rounds. Thank you.

Posts: 1199 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
I'll take 6 Molon Labe rounds, and please let me know if you get more of the Don't Tread on Me rounds. Thank you.

You are in luck, I found two more Don’t Tread on Me rounds. Do you want those as well as the 6 Molon Labe rounds?

-------------------

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gocatgo:
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:

You are in luck, I found two more Don’t Tread on Me rounds. Do you want those as well as the 6 Molon Labe rounds?

Yes, another $10 inbound. Thanks!

Posts: 1199 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for two Molon Labe coins. IF a couple more Don't Tread on Me rounds appear I'll take them as well. Address inbound.

Posts: 2899 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expat:
Payment sent for two Molon Labe coins. IF a couple more Don't Tread on Me rounds appear I'll take them as well. Address inbound.

Got payment. I wish I had more Don’t Tread On Me, but sorry, all gone. The Molon Labe’s are nice though.

-------------------