SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P229 .40/.357 SIG 12rd Mag. $30 - SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P229 .40/.357 SIG 12rd Mag. $30 - SOLD Login/Join 
Picture of NorfolkP229
posted
Digging through my stuff, I found a mag to my P229 I sold LONG ago. The buyer could not receive this, so it was left orphaned. Now its time to find it a good home. Like new 12rd Sig P229 .40/.357 Sig mag. Hasn't been used in years. Worked fine back then, I can only assume it still does. Hold over from the olden days, has the LEO restriction marking. Will not sell to buyers in states where this is illegal.

$30 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NorfolkP229,

---------------
Jeffrey

GGI P220ST 10mm - Sig Mosquito - Various Others

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7883 | Location: WNC Native, now in Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: August 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you still have it, I’ll take it. PayPalfriends and family preferred on my end.

God Bless You and Your House,

Mark
www.bikersforchrist.org

Posts: 42 | Registered: November 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TN Mark:
If you still have it, I’ll take it. PayPalfriends and family preferred on my end.

Sounds good. Sold!

Shoot me an email..... onenicetoy@netzero.com

---------------
Jeffrey

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7883 | Location: WNC Native, now in Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: August 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TN Mark:

Mark, are you still interested?

---------------
Jeffrey

Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
Still available.

---------------
Jeffrey

posted Hide Post
Jeffrey,
I’ll take it if still available. Will also do PayPal f&f.
Thanks, Jay

Posts: 46 | Registered: December 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manxter26:
Jeffrey,
I’ll take it if still available. Will also do PayPal f&f.
Thanks, Jay

Shoot me an email..... onenicetoy@netzero.com

---------------
Jeffrey

Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
Sold!

Thanks SigFourm and Manxter26!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NorfolkP229,

---------------
Jeffrey