SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF: COLT Government Model 9mm w/ Kensight BMCS Bomar Type Sights and Ed Brown Goodies $599 Shipped!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF: COLT Government Model 9mm w/ Kensight BMCS Bomar Type Sights and Ed Brown Goodies $599 Shipped! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If still available, I'll take a P320 and any available magazines for them. In fact, will take all three pistols.

Posts: 1059 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smoking deal on the P320s and mags. Please let me know if anything falls through.

Posts: 130 | Location: Steubenville, OH | Registered: August 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If still available I will take 2-15rd. Mgazines for a P320 Compact 9MM.

Posts: 376 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Mags received and they look perfect as promised. Thanks!

Posts: 663 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rjinaz85308
posted Hide Post
I will take the Colt 9mm per our emails

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rjinaz85308,

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American GI.
One died for your soul; the other for your freedom..

Posts: 1034 | Location: Desert Southwest | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post