SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF: SIG Sauer P226 Legion 9mm - Unfired with Case - $1,000 Shipped
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF: SIG Sauer P226 Legion 9mm - Unfired with Case - $1,000 Shipped Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
We gun guys can be a fickle bunch. I purchased this pistol brand new last month because I really liked the enhanced Legion grip. I tricked myself into believing I could learn to love the forward cocking serrations and rail later but unfortunately was mistaken. I'm old school and just can't warm up to the modern features so I've decided to make the pistol available to my SIGforum friends. Upon bringing it home, the pistol received it's obligatory cleaning which included running a Bore Snake and applying some damn grease to the barrel & rails. It was then placed in the fancy case SIG sent me in the mail where it resides 100% new and unfired. Included are three (3) 15-round magazines, instruction manual and SIG coin. This pistol is available exclusively to active SIGforum members living in unrestricted states. The first firm "I'll Take It" posted to this thread trumps all other offers or inquiries. Please, no trades or counter offers. $1,000 shipped from my FFL to the address on your dealer's FFL license. Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 2223 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Wow, those look fantastic. If I weren't so broke, I'd need one of those to come home to me. Exactly what I want in a CZ.

Posts: 4643 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
I'll take the second one with the serial number that looks like "B810434". PM is on the way.

Posts: 750 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
OH HELL NO
Picture of GotDogs
posted Hide Post
I will take #1 if you accept Postal Money Order Or discreet paypal. Email sent......Thanks, John

Posts: 2114 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the four mags, sending email.

Posts: 139 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
Free bump for hjs157. The Stainless CZ75B I received from him today is everything he said it was and the whole transaction was fast & painless.

Posts: 750 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
OH HELL NO
Picture of GotDogs
posted Hide Post
Another free bump for hjs157. I too bought one of his CZ's this week and couldn't be happier with his communication and price along with his quick shipping. Buy with total confidence!! John

Posts: 2114 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
hjs157 is among the finest gentlemen to deal with. Cool

Q

Posts: 13773 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I've bought many guns from hjs157. Rest assured he is no dealer, but rather an aficionado collector. His firearms are his personal guns, and are always impeccable and his communication and follow through above expectations.

Staring out the windows is for love songs and house flies. -- Jay Electronica

Posts: 8319 | Location: PA | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the Ruger MkII. email to follow.
bb

Posts: 255 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the 2 320 mags how do you want paid

Posts: 642 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paypal and info sent. Thanks Paul

Posts: 642 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please, please someone buy this! I'm trying desperately to save the funds for a Scorpion.

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA
Member Washington Arms Collectors
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Posts: 477 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it, email sent.

Posts: 25 | Location: Central OH | Registered: June 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Mini 30 mags. Thanks.

Posts: 21110 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take all 4 for $80 mailed. Thanks.

A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a shortcut to meet it.

Posts: 1196 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the AK Pmags.

Posts: 376 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
Bump for COLT mags.

I'll take the 1947-1960 mag if still available!

Posts: 91 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: April 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent transaction. Thank you!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nra-life-member,

Posts: 3016 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
I also have fifteen (15) brand new SIG OEM 15-round magazines (Italian) available at $20 each shipped to unrestricted states.

I'll take 5 mags, email to follow.

Side note: Do your 3 pistols have night sights? I'm sure some will wonder. Thanks.

Posts: 721 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post