SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    *** Found! Thanks KHolm *** WTB: Barrel - factory Glock 19 gen 4
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** Found! Thanks KHolm *** WTB: Barrel - factory Glock 19 gen 4 Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
What I'm looking for is a take-off, maybe one of you guys who likes to run the Zev stuff or somebody who has gone to an aftermarket barrel for a suppressor, or lead bullets, or better accuracy, whatever the case may be.

I'm not looking for perfect or fancy, just a factory stock, unmodified, hopefully not shot-out, hopefully not terribly expensive gen 4 G19 barrel.

Email is in my profile. Let me know what you've got and what you'd like for it.

Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bionic218,

Posts: 10060 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Emailed ya

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1650 | Location: Central Iowa | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Can't reply to my regular email while I'm at work, but I am a yes, I'll take it.

I'll email you back tonight to work out the particulars.

Thanks.

Posts: 10060 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
No problem! Shoot me an email tomorrow and we’ll figure it out

Posts: 1650 | Location: Central Iowa | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Happy it worked out, Matt! It’s on its way to ya!