SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Couple P938 Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Couple P938 Magazines Login/Join 
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Six or seven round, capacity does not really matter.

I'm just looking for one or two spares to use at the range, so I don't have to unload my carry ammunition.

Used is fine as long as function is good.

My email address is in my profile.
Magazine arrived today from caryc. Thank you.

I could still use one or two more if anybody has spares.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 17510 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
There are several for sale on ebay. Below retail price, and free shipping.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2095 | Location: AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Thanks, ridge (or is that "Mr. rat?"). I went, I looked, I saw.

I guess eBay will be my Plan B. I asked here because I trust people here way more than I trust unknown sellers on eBay.

I'll just lurk for a bit to see if maybe a member here had sold a P938 and the buyer did not want extra magazines, so maybe somebody here has some in "the box."

If that doesn't pop up in a while I'll buy one or two on eBay and as soon as I click on "Buy Now," somebody here will post some for sale.

Posts: 17510 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
V-Tail.. I have a brand new 6 round 938 magazine as well as the Lima38 laser new in the box if you are interested...

Posts: 425 | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by caryc:
V-Tail.. I have a brand new 6 round 938 magazine as well as the Lima38 laser new in the box if you are interested...
The check is in the mail. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Cary