SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS P320 compact complete slide, Grayguns module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS P320 compact complete slide, Grayguns module Login/Join 
posted
Hi all!

For sale are a bunch of things for the P320 platform:

1) *SOLD* Full-length 9mm slide, complete with Siglite Sights--around 500 rounds have been fired through this slide. No scratches or dings, and the sights are bright. $260 shipped OBO.

2) Compact 9mm slide, complete with Siglite Sights--around 300 rounds have been fired through this slide. The only blems are on the chamber, where there's some wear from carrying. No blemishes on the slide. Sights are bright. $220 OBO shipped.

3) Grayguns laser-cut X-series full size P320 module. Great shape, black, includes magazine release. fewer than 100 rounds fired with this grip module, and never carried. $80 OBO shipped.

4) *SOLD* Grayguns flat trigger for P320. Installed, never fired, comes with box and I'll throw in the GG competition trigger bar spring. $70 OBO shipped.

Offers considered! Prices are shipped! I'll either edit with a hosting service for photos, or you can text me or email me for pics:
my Gmail is punkrockeric@...
or 5O3-939-3O89

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Erock,

So many sigs

Posts: 66 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the trigger

Posts: 943 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
I'll take the trigger

You got it!

So many sigs

Posts: 66 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post