SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig 230/232 Holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig 230/232 Holsters Login/Join 
Picture of craigcpa
posted
Greetings all. I have three 230/232 holsters that no longer will be used. All in great shape.

First up is a leather Gould and Goodrich ankle holster. This includes the knee band to secure the height of wear. It has a padded interior worn against the skin. This has been worn, but very limited usage.

SPF - Second is a leather “Miami” holster. I bought this from a forum member (I think Rolan Kraps) and have never used it, but the original owner may have. It has just sat on top of my safe taking up space and dust

Last, an iwb leather Bianchi holster. Never worn, and, again, spent its life on my safe. It appears some paper has gotten stuck to it, but it has never been worn.

All three holsters Two holsters, sold as is, as one, shipped for $90 $50. First unconditional “I’ll take it” gets it, but feel free to ask me some questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: craigcpa,

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7454 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onequickwrench
posted Hide Post
Email sent

"He who dies with the most toys is still dead!"

Posts: 1363 | Location: Raleighwood, NC | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Not going to lie

I opened this because I thought

‘Damn, that’s a LOT of holsters”. Big Grin

Good luck with the sale

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7472 | Location: Bristow, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Not going to lie

I opened this because I thought

‘Damn, that’s a LOT of holsters”. Big Grin

Good luck with the sale

LOL. Never looked at it that way. I’ll change it for clarification.

Just my 2¢

Posts: 7454 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
I will take these if not already spoken for!

Posts: 533 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunnutty:

Shoulder holster is SPF. Let me know if you’re interested in the other two for $50 shipped.

Just my 2¢

Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
quote:
Originally posted by gunnutty:

Shoulder holster is SPF. Let me know if you’re interested in the other two for $50 shipped.

No thanks!
Mike

Posts: 533 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
email sent.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4996 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post