SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Ed Brown 1911
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Ed Brown 1911 Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
For sale is my Ed Brown Special Forces 1911. This is a full size 1911 in .45 acp. Excellent condition. It has an incredible trigger. Never used in competition, never holstered. Stainless steel with Gen III coating, with very minimal wear from light use at the range. Comes with a 10-8 serrated rear sight, front night sight, 7 round Ed Brown mag, Ed Brown soft case and all the goodies from the factory.

$1,975 shipped FFL to FFL in the CONUS. Reasonable offers considered. No CA, NY, NJ, MA, CT. Payment by US Postal money order (issued by the US Postal Service) please. No paypal or checks.

Please post "I'll take it" in this thread, followed by a prompt, confirming e-mail to the address in my profile. Thanks.

For sale is this nice SIG P320 X Five 9mm. I purchased it new and it's been flawless. Comes with factory case, four 21-rd. mags, and all the other factory goodies. Used only at the range and never holstered. Optics ready. Excellent condition.

$535 shipped FFL to FFL in the CONUS. No CA, NY, NJ, MA, CT or any areas where the mags are restricted. Payment by US Postal money order (issued by the US Postal Service) please. No paypal or checks.

Please post "I'll take it" in this thread, followed by a prompt, confirming e-mail to the address in my profile. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2Adefender,

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 9722 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it. Email inbound.

Posts: 392 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take seconds

Posts: 607 | Registered: January 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
OK, SPF to hoothrewpoo with cajunmuscle next. Thanks.

Posts: 9722 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
BTT with Ed Brown 1911 added.

Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Reasonable offers considered. Thanks.