SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS New Sig P320 Compact FDE with night sights, 2 grip modules, 6 mags $600 (NC)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS New Sig P320 Compact FDE with night sights, 2 grip modules, 6 mags $600 (NC) Login/Join 
posted
Hi guys! I've got a like-new (literally taken to the range once) Sig P320 Compact FDE with factory SigLite night sights.

It also comes with:

1) 6 15rd magazines (Sig-marked Mec-Gar)

2) 2 additional compact grip modules (1 black and 1 FDE, still in packaging)

3) Apex flat-faced trigger

I'm looking for $600 shipped for the entire bundle. Please contact me with any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Posts: 128 | Location: Lenoir, NC | Registered: August 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email

Posts: 21 | Location: NC | Registered: March 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never received it. Smile

Posts: 128 | Location: Lenoir, NC | Registered: August 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$475 just for the gun and two mags

Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
email sent

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10295 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still available!

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Are you selling the grip modules separately? Are any of them size small?

Posts: 700 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will offer $50 + shipping on the FDE grip module if you will separate the package.

Posts: 185 | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pistol available for $450!

Black compact grip module still available also.

Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Black compact grip module still available also.

I'll take the black compact grip module as we discussed.

Thx

Posts: 93 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Any mags available?

Posts: 1399 | Location: Wastin' away in...the Redneck Riviera | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great guy to buy from! I've purchased from Brandon and everything came VERY carefully packaged and items better than expected - i was impressed. Can't go wrong here.

Posts: 37 | Location: N.E. Iowa | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
Same here.
I bought a few of the items posted in this thread from Brandon. Great transaction. A good man.

Posts: 93 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 7 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post