SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CRKT KNIFE $24~ Air Sense Resmed CPAP Machines $450/$350
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CRKT KNIFE $24~ Air Sense Resmed CPAP Machines $450/$350 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Email sent with my order.

------------
nitehawk

Posts: 46 | Location: W Central IN | Registered: June 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my order today. Great products and fast shipping. Hope he still has some green lasers when I get more funds together.

------------
nitehawk

Posts: 46 | Location: W Central IN | Registered: June 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Received my Sight Pusher today and just finished installing a glock rear sight; it was easy to use and I really like the fact that it allows you to make small adjustments! Thank you!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 3001 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally got to use my Karma sight pusher this morning. I had a stubborn Glock sight that I couldn't drift on, and the sight pusher made short work of it. It worked great!
Thanks!!!

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 756 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent for sight pusher...

Posts: 201 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by downtownv:
These promo pens are limited availability
YOU Must indicate your selection! 10/$10 shipped!

Mix n Match

Choose from:
Daniel Defense
Glock
Ruger
Sig Sauer
Smith & Wesson

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

NEW~ Web Store
Here:
www.teampython.com

Posts: 5634 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my sight pusher, fast shipping, thanks.

Posts: 595 | Location: Indiana | Registered: February 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
At Last!
I am happy to announce I have finally opened a web store.
In addition to the items that I make up on my own, I’m an authorized dealer for CRKT (Columbia River knife and tool) as well as VISM/ NcStar.

You can visit my site at www.teampython.com.

Regarding CRKT, because they make over 350 items, I don’t stock every single thing. Items where there is an illustration I have in stock and available for immediate shipment. I can, however, order anything and have it drop-shipped from either company.

The Home page will be my latest featured items predicated being new an introductory or a special purchase do you work I could pass on significant cost savings to you.

Regarding My “Check Out” it is an SSL site all your personal information is secure.
The “Check Out” is set up to except Credit cards, ATM debit cards, and PayPal.
There’s also information, if you prefer to pay by either check or money order with mailing information.
Thank you for your previous Business and I look forward to anything you may want or need any future.

One note of a very hot item being purchased are my Level III ballistics STUDENT back packs. Parents and Grand Parents are snapping them up, available in 10 colors
and the Gaurdian with BOTH Front And Rear plate protection.

I have 1 of each color in stock $80 shipped!

NEW~ Web Store
Here:
www.teampython.com

Posts: 5634 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I have 2 1 Resmed Air Sense 10 CPAP Machines
$450 for Full automatic (APAP)

$350 standard Programable CPAP

These were evaluation units full warrant everything included (NO Masks)

You will find quite often with your insurance you still have to pay this and more $$$

NEW~ Web Store
Here:
www.teampython.com

posted Hide Post
Downtown,

Could you email I have a question for you about the So Clean I bought from you? No rush. Whenever you can.

Thanks

Posts: 2478 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tommy, Ill take this unit.
Resmed Air Sense 10 CPAP Machine
$450 for Full automatic

Posts: 537 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sight pusher landed and is a great tool. Tommy is a great guy to deal with, tremendous follow up and customer service. Would buy from him without hesitation.....Lou

Posts: 201 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Got your email, Door Man and sent $$$. Thanks for your medical input.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21012 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Add 1 Respironics Dream Station AUTOMATIC (APAP) machine $450!

NEW~ Web Store
Here:
www.teampython.com

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Warranties on ALL Machines!

NEW~ Web Store
Here:
www.teampython.com

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Amiscus by CRKT 5 pcs. $24 each shipped!

https://www.crkt.com/amicus.html

AMICUS®
Designed by Jesper Voxnaes in Loegstrup, Denmark
Great Grandpa Bjorn would’ve loved it. Then again, he loved pillaging too.

Introducing the Amicus® folding outdoor knife. It was designed in the great Viking tradition. So you know it can stand up to your outdoor pursuits, wherever your boat or feet take you.
Thumb Slot Blade Deployment
Stonewashed Stainless Steel Handles
Frame Lock
LIFETIME WARRANTY

SPECIFICATIONS
Blade Length 3.407" (86.54 mm)
Blade Edge Plain
Blade Steel 8Cr13Mov, 58-60 HRC
Blade Finish Satin
Blade Thickness 0.154" (3.91 mm)
Closed Length 4.718" (119.84 mm)
Weight 6.7 oz
Handle Stainless Steel Stonewash
Style Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
Overall Length 8.125" (206.38 mm)

NEW~ Web Store
Here:
www.teampython.com

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
American Made
CRKT #3515
KHC™ KAREN HOOD CHOPPER
Designed by Karen Hood in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
Dare pack it into a woodsy snarl, and it’ll come out prime to thrash.

The USA made KHC™ Karen Hood Chopper is a fixed blade survival knife designed to take down trees without adding to the girth of your pack. It rides low profile in its sheath considering its substantial 9” blade and punches above its weight. The handles are removable and can be replaced with paracord—becoming a major threat to any job the wilderness serves up.

Corrosion Resistant Powder Coated Blade
Tough Resin Infused Fiber Handle
High Quality Reinforced Nylon Sheath
LIFETIME WARRANTY

SPECIFICATIONS
Blade Length 9.125" (231.78 mm)
Blade Edge Plain
Blade Steel 1095 High Carbon Steel, HRC 56-58
Blade Finish Powder Coat
Blade Thickness 0.197" (5.0 mm)
Weight 15.5 oz
Handle Polished Resin Infused Fiber
Style Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
Sheath Material Reinforced Nylon
Overall Length 15.199" (386.05 mm)
$275 Shipped!

NEW~ Web Store
Here:
www.teampython.com

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Crossbones by CRKT
$55 shipped!

NEW~ Web Store
Here:
www.teampython.com

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
CRKT "SNAPLOCK" side folder $37 shipped!

NEW~ Web Store
Here:
www.teampython.com