SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CRKT KNIFE $24~ Air Sense Resmed CPAP Machines $450/$350
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CRKT KNIFE $24~ Air Sense Resmed CPAP Machines $450/$350 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Received the mag wallets and lasers (and freebie!)in short order. Good products, good seller. Thanks!

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 759 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Received my Guppy today. That was really fast shipping. And it is a pretty neat little tool.

Thanks,

Bob

Posts: 355 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Did I read it correctly that you have gray pistol mag holders left? If so I’d like two.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
TJP,

I would like 2 of the pistol mag wallets, if you still have some.

Email sent
1/30/2018 Funds (check) sent

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 185 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
Did I read it correctly that you have gray pistol mag holders left? If so I’d like two.

Money sent vial PayPal for 2 mag wallets. Thanks

Posts: 1116 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Do you have the CRKT Cuatro and Maven available?

Thanks,
Win

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 2377 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you still have the black guppie available, I will take it.
I'll pm you.
My contact is: bill@childreyrobison.com

Posts: 471 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent on CRKT Minimalist Bowie knife

Posts: 328 | Location: PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
UTsig BRJACKET Mag wallets shipped!
Thank you!

I think you've got me mixed up with another customer.

Posts: 2377 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received my CRKT minimalist the day after I agreed to buy it!
Love this little knife!

Thanks!

Posts: 328 | Location: PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the last 2 mag wallets.

posted Hide Post
I received the Guppie almost before I sent the payment. Great dealing with you!

Posts: 471 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
E-Mail Sent.....Zebulon

Posts: 2637 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I just received a couple of CRKT "Mavens" from Tommy. I wanted to look at a knife designed by my friend Richard Rogers, CRKT did a very good job. These are inexpensive and seem well made, I bought mine for gifts and they'll be fine.

We had a little hiccup at first and Tommy took care of it, I'm sure I'll buy again.

posted Hide Post
I will take 2 of the “Mah-Chete” blades. Email inbound

Posts: 404 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
NCStar VTUPRS Mountable Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool $43

Features :
• Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool designed for: Removal, Installation, and Adjusting windage of dovetailed rear sights for most Semi-Auto Pistol slides.
• The Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool works with many types of semi-auto slides: full, compact, sub compact, and pocket sized semi-auto pistols.
• Base platform is adjustable for height, to get your slide and rear sights at the proper height for the rear sight pusher. Includes one bottom spacer for some pocket pistol slides for proper height alignment.
• Multiple Vertical and Horizontal clamps to secure various sizes and types of semi-auto slides in the tool.
• Adjustable top brace with plastic insert to secure the slide’s vertical placement on the base platform.
• Adjustable side braces with plastic inserts to secure the slides horizontal placement on the base platform. Includes two sets of side plastic inserts: a pair of flat inserts and a pair of stepped inserts to fit a wide variety of slide profiles.
• Adjustable side braces with plastic inserts to secure the slides horizontal placement on the base platform. Includes two sets of side plastic inserts: a pair of flat inserts and a pair of stepped inserts to fit a wide variety of slide profiles.
• Rear sight pusher will work with 90 degree and 30 degree rear sight profiles. Rear sight pusher can remove, install, or adjust the rear sights in either direction.
• Side witness windows machined into both sides of tool frame to check for and verify proper tool and rear sight alignment.
• Sight tool frame can be bolted to, clamped onto work surface, or clamped onto a work vice.
• Rear sight pusher tool has an adjustable/removable handle or you can use a 15mm wrench or socket tool.
• Heavy duty Blue Anodized aluminum frame with steel tools
• Sight pusher steel screw has brass bushings for good bearing surface characteristics and excellent strength.
• US PATENT PENDING

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

VISM Glock Tools, CC HandBags for sale; limited quantities below MAP $
HERE:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2050088444

Posts: 5852 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
quote:
NCStar VTUPRS Mountable Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool $42

Hal just gave me a heads-up on these. I'll take one.
Will send PayPal.
Thank you.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .” – Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 1829 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Would this work with a front sight that’s dovetailed?

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Email sent about this:

quote:
NCStar VTUPRS Mountable Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool $42

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 3209 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Tommy, put me down for one of these weed wackers.
I will send PayPal when I get back to my computer.
Thanks

Payment sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redleg2/9,

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .” – Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 1829 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post