SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Reduced Prices!~Magazine Wallets, Coffee cups, GLOCK Flip Dot reflex Sight, Laser sights!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reduced Prices!~Magazine Wallets, Coffee cups, GLOCK Flip Dot reflex Sight, Laser sights! Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
Picture of Cliff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Downtown. Below is a couple of photos of the Green Laser you sold mounted on a little toy I just purchased (Kel-Tec Sub2000 9mm that accepts Glock Mags). As soon as my collaspable front hand guard comes in this little car trunk gun is going to get a workout. It will get 200 rds of HST’s run thru it before I find a backpack and put it in the rear storage area of the old weekend Pathfinder. Thanks again for a great product and fast shipping. This green laser has a site range that is unreal. I will install the pressure pad switch that also came with your laser unit once I mount the front handle unit. Mark

sigarmsp226 that's a nice setup. I have a sub2000 that takes 226 mags,and I have a sub2000 for Glock mags on order.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 6508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does manufacturer have plans for other guns (SIG, S&W, etc)?

Posts: 143 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: April 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I was told our dot sight on a canik pistol fits.
Also Here is the dovetail mount that then allows these for many different pistols.

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/...ZE7G2CwaAjKEEALw_wcB

Posts: 5127 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Got the green laser and it worked and ended up in my son in laws hand.
He has it sighted in at 25 yards + It will go on his FN9.

Placed another order for a laser and 5 envelops. They are wonderful in a get home bag

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20903 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
CUPS MUGS AND Glock Flip-UPS ALL REDUCED!

Also Mag wallets now in Military TAN! Grays are Sold out...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

Posts: 5127 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
It seems to me that my #1 benefit received with the mag wallet is not extra space in our get home bags but easier access and deployment if and when needed.

Will they come in Pink?? (JK) Smile

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20903 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by downtownv:
GLOCK Flip Dot reflex Sight, Mag Wallets, Coffee cups, Laser sights! Only Two (2) Left!

GLOCK Flip Dot reflex Sight for Glock NcStar #VDFLIPGLO fits Glock MOS Pistols! $85 shipped!

The Flip dot is designed for ALL Glock MOS Pistols and Slides the have been Machined to accept RMR Micro Dot Sights

Flip Up Lens System deploys to the "ON" position with a push of a button.

Turn off the optic by simply folding down the optic until it locks in Place

Authorized Dealer

Plus it has the lifetime warranty so if it fails - it carries our lifetime warranty so the end user can just send it in and get a brand new replacement.