SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    NEW~Universal Sight Pusher tool! CRKT Knives!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW~Universal Sight Pusher tool! CRKT Knives! Login/Join 
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
ordered 6 more. Maybe you should do a Karma to increase sales. Smile

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20924 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take four of the tan rifle mag wallets and two of the green lasers if still available.
Email sent.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 735 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the mag wallets and lasers (and freebie!)in short order. Good products, good seller. Thanks!

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 735 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
NEW!CRKTSpecial Buy limited Quantities Same Day shipping!

CRKT Gusset Framelock Folding Blade Black onlyTitanium Nitride Handle Knife 330GGP CRKT Gusset Black w/ Triple Point Folding Blade Stainless Handle Knife
$36 each shipped!
4.5" closed. 3.5" black oxide coated partially serrated 8Cr13MoV stainless drop point blade. Black 2Cr13 stainless handle. Lanyard hole. Extended tang. Pocket clip. Boxed.

CRKT Gusset Black w/ Triple Point Folding Blade Stainless Handle Knife 330KKS $36 each shipped!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

Posts: 5452 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The Homefront EDC is among the first in CRKT's fleet to feature “Field Strip” technology. This technology allows you to clean and restore your knife to perfect working order without tools, right where you stand so you don’t skip a beat.

The breakthrough “Field Strip” innovation comes from the shop of world-renowned knife craftsman Ken Onion and has been over ten years in the making. To disassemble the Homefront™ EDC when the knife is in the closed position, push the front release lever away from the blade, then spin the turn release wheel on the rear of the handle away from the pivot shaft—once you feel the handle release, pull it up and away from the blade. Reassembly is as easy as reversing the procedure, allowing for practical, quick maintenance where you stand.

From his shop in Kaneohe, HI, Ken Onion designed the tactically inspired, everyday carry Homefront™ EDC knife to stay true to its vintage roots. The bayonet lug-style flipper sets off the smooth open action of the stainless steel drop point blade, while tank jimping on the backstrap sits snugly against your palm. $59 each shipped!

CRKT 5462 COMPACT FOSSIL FOLDING KNIFE BLACK
This is a knife that harkens back to another era. But with a hammered two-tone handle and the IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system, this one will never get old—especially when it comes to cutting tasks.
The Fossil™ combines the best from designer Flavio Ikoma of Presidente Prudente, Brazil. With styling cues found on his previous Sampa™ and Carajas™ models, it ramps up the artistic flair to create a piece that is clearly Ikoma, yet distinctively a new breed of EDC folder.
This is ONE TOUGH KNIFE for this price point! Pick it up, you know you are holding quality. Razor Sharp, Tough, and Durable, and easy to open!!! Fantastic Tool! And a great looking knife also!
Specs:
4 1/4" closed
3 3/8" satin finish 8Cr13MoV stainless steel plain edge drop point blade with thumb hole
58-60 HRC
"Hammered" two-tone stainless steel handle with textured black and gray G-10 scales
Extended tang blade flipper
IKBS ball bearing blade pivot system provides extremely easy one hand opening
Frame lock
Stainless steel pocket clip
Weight 4.1 ounces
Designed by Flavio Ikoma
$48 each shipped!

Posts: 5452 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
NEW ADDITION! CRKT RUGER Black CRACK-SHOT COMPACT Assisted Straight Folding Knife New! R1206 $29 shipping included!
3 ONLY Available!

This Ruger Crack-Shot Knife is amazing! It has a stonewash serrated finished 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade and black nylon with glass fiber handle! It comes brand new in the original packaging with warranty!

Features Offered
Ruger Crack-Shot Knife
Assisted Stonewash Finished 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Opening Blade
Thumb Stud
Black Nylon with Glass Fiber Handle
Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
Blade Length: 3.129"
Length Closed: 4.125"

posted Hide Post
Wow! Received my Guppy today. That was really fast shipping. And it is a pretty neat little tool.

Thanks,

Bob

Posts: 331 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Did I read it correctly that you have gray pistol mag holders left? If so I’d like two.

Posts: 1078 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
TJP,

I would like 2 of the pistol mag wallets, if you still have some.

Email sent
1/30/2018 Funds (check) sent

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 160 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
Did I read it correctly that you have gray pistol mag holders left? If so I’d like two.

Money sent vial PayPal for 2 mag wallets. Thanks

Posts: 1078 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Do you have the CRKT Cuatro and Maven available?

Thanks,
Win

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 2259 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you still have the black guppie available, I will take it.
I'll pm you.
My contact is: bill@childreyrobison.com

Posts: 459 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent on CRKT Minimalist Bowie knife

Posts: 321 | Location: PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
UTsig BRJACKET Mag wallets shipped!
Thank you!

I think you've got me mixed up with another customer.

Posts: 2259 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received my CRKT minimalist the day after I agreed to buy it!
Love this little knife!

Thanks!

Posts: 321 | Location: PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the last 2 mag wallets.

posted Hide Post
I received the Guppie almost before I sent the payment. Great dealing with you!

Posts: 459 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
E-Mail Sent.....Zebulon

Posts: 2613 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I just received a couple of CRKT "Mavens" from Tommy. I wanted to look at a knife designed by my friend Richard Rogers, CRKT did a very good job. These are inexpensive and seem well made, I bought mine for gifts and they'll be fine.

We had a little hiccup at first and Tommy took care of it, I'm sure I'll buy again.

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
New additions!
OFFBEAT™ #7730 $28

RIPPLE™ ALUMINUM #K415KXP $42