SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing 20% off LAST SALE OF THE YEAR till Oct 31st
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing 20% off LAST SALE OF THE YEAR till Oct 31st Login/Join 
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Is that Dusk? My G29 is on the way for some Dusk treatment. Cool

Posts: 376 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Any reason you guys don't have Ni-Kote pricing on the site? You mention it under CPII but not separately.

Posts: 822 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
That is because we only use the Nikote on alloy frames

The cost during the Sale to refinish a gutted alloy frame in Nikote would be $95

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4969 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
You should take Sundays off. Razz I just sent you a message about a Kimber slide but you can answer on Monday. Thanks!

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

Posts: 8251 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No days off here email answered Smile

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4969 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The slide will be at the USPS today. Thanks again for the prompt replies. I'm already experiencing the anxiety of its return.

Get over yourself. You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

Posts: 8251 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will let you know when it arrives

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
I will let you know when it arrives

I just checked tracking where USPS says the hurricane is impacting deliveries.

Stay safe!

posted Hide Post
Got it about an hour ago safe and sound

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
Got it about an hour ago safe and sound

Thank you. Keep your umbrella ready. Razz

posted Hide Post
Anyone here having trouble communicating w/ CCR lately? They are not returning my email nor phone inquiries. But to be fair, it’s only been a couple of days. Thanks.

Posts: 519 | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
chuck416
I received your email last night and I was in the shop plating this afternoon when you called. I emailed you about the status of your order 30 minutes before you posted here

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Thanks so much. Not wanting to be too impatient, but on the calender, it's getting about time to maybe start anticipating some news. Thanks again.

Posts: 519 | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today is the last day of your sale. If I want to send anything in, do I email my order form and send everything out Monday? The Post Office is closed around here. I'm not sure you'll get to answer my question. If not, I guess I'll get the next sale. You guys did a great job on my P245's. Thanks.

Posts: 68 | Registered: February 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem we are going to extend the Sale for another week

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
No rain or flooding here. All we got was a light rain Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
bump

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
If I get stuff outbound on Sat, still good to go? I just got back to town after being gone unexpectedly.

Posts: 1583 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure ship it when you can

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of retpd
posted Hide Post
Hello - Just sent you my Glock 41 slide for your Cera-Hide House Black. It's coming USPS and should arrive this Wed. Thanks!

Posts: 385 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post