SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    CCR Refinishing 20% off LAST SALE OF THE YEAR till Oct 31st
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Refinishing 20% off LAST SALE OF THE YEAR till Oct 31st Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted

CCR Refinishing has been serving gun owners, firearms dealers and manufactures across the country for over 25 years. What sets CCR apart from other firearm refinishers is our attention to detail. We are a small family owned and operated company that believes in quality and craftsmanship above all We provide our own line of proprietary coatings and plating’s that we have developed just for firearms.

Each part of every firearm is inspected disassembled and prepped by hand. We remove dings, scratches, blemishes and factory imperfections. Rust, pit and flaw removal is also available and is done by hand if needed. We will contact you prior to starting the work if any additional work is needed. We DO NOT just media blast and spray over problems we remove them the proper way. This step is the key to a quality long lasting finish that will make you gun look better than the day it left the factory.

Whether you choose our Cera-Hide finish which is available in many colors or one of our plating process such as CPII Now offering increased lubrication from Telfon or our Electroless Nickel. We will give your firearm new life!!

Save 20% off during our LAST SALE OF THE YEAR EXTENDED TILL OCT 31

Just go to ccrrefinishing.com and use promo code LAST 20% 2018 of the work order form

[b]service@ccrrefinishing.com phone 423-639-8924

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCR,

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4969 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
What are the new CPII finishes?

Posts: 1583 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have added more Lubricants in the form of Teflon

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 4969 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, it's now Nickel Boron Teflon?

Posts: 16468 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Is tri-tanium a CPII finish?

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 8418 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Is tri-tanium a CPII finish?

No. It's Cera-Hide.

Posts: 16468 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I'd love a CPII finish somewhere between normal silver and the Dusk. A mid-tone grey with all the same properties would be sweet.

Posts: 1583 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Kimber Pro CDP II what would you recommend to keep the original two tone look?

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 867 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Current turn around on slides is averaging 3 weeks

PGT I like that idea I don't know if it can be done but I am going to see what we can come up with being a plating process it is harder to change then you can imagine

The new CPII offer the same look and dependability and is a proprietary process

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
cazio
If it has a Stainless slide we can bead blast it and refinish the frame in our Cera-Hide house Black

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Thank you, I'll look at some of your pictures to see some combos. So CPII on the slide and the Cera Hide house black to match the original look?

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 867 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is one we did for member PGT

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
PGT I like that idea I don't know if it can be done but I am going to see what we can come up with being a plating process it is harder to change then you can imagine

I bet! I realize it would be more complicated than mixing colors of cerakote. I've got a few things in mind if you need something to experiment on. Wouldn't be my first time letting the experts get creative...usually works out very well.

posted Hide Post
PGT
I just plated some samples this morning that I am going to play with the color. I hope to have a better idea and maybe some pics tomorrow

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is this Nikote on the frame with the new CPII on the slide? Have you thought about naming the new CPII CPIII? Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:

CCR Refinishing has been serving gun owners, firearms dealers and manufactures across the country for over 25 years. What sets CCR apart from other firearm refinishers is our attention to detail. We are a small family owned and operated company that believes in quality and craftsmanship above all We provide our own line of proprietary coatings and plating’s that we have developed just for firearms.

Each part of every firearm is inspected disassembled and prepped by hand. We remove dings, scratches, blemishes and factory imperfections. Rust, pit and flaw removal is also available and is done by hand if needed. We will contact you prior to starting the work if any additional work is needed. We DO NOT just media blast and spray over problems we remove them the proper way. This step is the key to a quality long lasting finish that will make you gun look better than the day it left the factory.

Whether you choose our Cera-Hide finish which is available in many colors or one of our plating process such as CPII Now offering increased lubrication from Telfon or our Electroless Nickel. We will give your firearm new life!!

Save 20% off during our LABOR DAY SALE till Sept 15,2018

Just go to ccrrefinishing.com and use promo code LABOR DAY of the work order form

service@ccrrefinishing.com phone 423-639-8924

Hello:

What is the name of the finish on the first P228? The darkened finish? Cera-Hide?

Thanks.

Posts: 518 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We thought about CPIII but thought it sounded to much like NP3

jbourneidentity
That is our Cera-Hide in House Black. Complete gun disassembly/reassembly and one mag on Sale $175

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
CCR,

I have a few items to be refinished and just sent you an email with a few questions.

Thank you

Posts: 7065 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com