SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: P228 in Maine
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: P228 in Maine Login/Join 
posted
Looking to buy a P228...prefer W.German (no kidding?) but whatever’s available will suffice. Have W.German P230 with box & extra factory mag for partial trade, or straight cash is fine. Prefer FtF sale...thanks!

Posts: 14 | Location: Maine | Registered: September 03, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No email in your profile.

Pete T. (aka Ted1Trading)

Posts: 470 | Location: CT & FL USA | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, thanks...making an adjustment now...I’m at: bensdad1a@gmail.com

Posts: 14 | Location: Maine | Registered: September 03, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Keep an eye out at Kittery Trading Post

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4298 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 5 | Registered: July 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing new in my inbox...maybe a delay?

posted Hide Post
It shows as sent, I will try again

posted Hide Post
Can you check again? Sent a bcc to my other email and it came thru OK or try the email in my profile and I'll reply

posted Hide Post
email sent.

Posts: 1721 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kalukaboy - nope, nada. And not in spam either...the other guys emails came through - maybe make sure you’re sending it to ME afterall (check the address!) Thanks and best, CRT

posted Hide Post
second email sent, should get to you this time

posted Hide Post
BTT - still no 228 in Maine, but thanks for the replies from two out of state guys!

Picture of Luis A
posted Hide Post
I have one. German made. Email me if you are still looking.

Posts: 286 | Location: So.Florida | Registered: December 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
E-mail inbound.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2296 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m never sure on these wtb posts exactly what to
do since nobody ever really says at what approximate price they are interested. But I’ll consider selling you one FTF in Maine (subject to reasonable documentation on your part about Maine residency etc.) but what price range do you have in mind for a nib 228?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 9030 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent to both you guys! Tks!

posted Hide Post
BTT...

posted Hide Post
Still waiting...

Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
Not trying to take you away from this great place. You might want to look on northeastshooters.com

Posts: 346 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip, although seemingly every classified post on that site is from Mass!