SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: LNIB Wilson Combat Rapid Response XL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: LNIB Wilson Combat Rapid Response XL Login/Join 
Picture of Shinobi
posted
I've been having this knife for a bit over 4 months never carried or used overall fantastic knife just looking for funds to put towards other projects. Comes with one of the best steels on the market Elmax.

Overall Condition is 99.9 , -.01 because I don't have the small black lanyard it comes with.

Looking for $200 Shipped in the Con US

If you have any questions feel free to text or email: 337 412 491 seven ; joshmp84 at gmail.com

Regards,

Josh P.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinobi,

Posts: 131 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinobi
posted Hide Post
Retail is 289.99 from wilson not including shipping so knife is $300 all day.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinobi,

Posts: 131 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How long is the blade?

Posts: 136 | Location: Los Lunas, NM | Registered: November 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinobi
posted Hide Post
sorry for the delay

SPECIFICATIONS:

Steel ELMAX Powdered Metal Stainless Steel
Hardness RC 59/60
Blade Length 3.5"
Blade Thickness .137"
Handle Material Titanium
Handle Length 4.5"
Overall Length 8"
Weight 4.8 oz.
Inlay Black G10
Finish Stonewash Polish

Picture of Shinobi
posted Hide Post
Price update: $200 shipped in the con us

Picture of Shinobi
posted Hide Post
TTT

Picture of Shinobi
posted Hide Post
TTT

posted Hide Post
Interested in the Wilson combat knife , are you firm on the price?

Posts: 8 | Registered: January 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinobi
posted Hide Post
Rob,

Apologies work has had me slaving away and haven't had much time to check here. Absolute best price I can do is $190 shipped in the con us.