SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Jeep in-dash AM/FM/Sirius/CD radio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Jeep in-dash AM/FM/Sirius/CD radio Login/Join 
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted
This radio came out of a 2017 Jeep Sahara. I purchased it because we were going to buy a Wrangler that had the Navigation radio which wife did not want. So found this on on eBay to replace the Nav one but then she fell in love with another Wrangler and we bought that one.

I have the Sahara VIN to get the radio code from your dealer. Sahara owner took this radio out of his Jeep and replaced it with another. Radio still has the protective plastic stickers on it.

$70.00 and that includes shipping to lower 48.

AND, because this is a gun related site, I will throw in a new 50 round box of 9 or 45 ball ammo to the purchaser! Their choice.

I would post pics but they never come thru so you can email me (in profile) for pics that I can send to you.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 995 | Location: Counting the days until my Parole from Kalifornia | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Bump for the weekend

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 995 | Location: Counting the days until my Parole from Kalifornia | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post