SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Beretta PX4 full size, 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Beretta PX4 full size, 9mm Login/Join 
posted
If anyone knows of a deal out there, lemme know. Had one years ago but traded for a SP2022, and after holding a PX4 in a local store I kinda want one again.

Prefer the "G" model but can always convert a "F". Used is fine but abused is not. No Inox please.

Since this is round two of PX4 for me I'm in no rush and don't need a new one, so if you know of a place to get a killer deal I don't mind waiting for the right price. Smile

Thanks!

Posts: 980 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking.

Posts: 980 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one I may be willing to part with. Full size 9mm with LTT TJIAB and Ameriglo sights.

Posts: 1147 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Davenator:
I have one I may be willing to part with. Full size 9mm with LTT TJIAB and Ameriglo sights.

Interesting. E-mailed ya.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:

Interesting. E-mailed ya.

Replied

Posts: 1147 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post